I Just Bought … (Non-SW Shopping Diary)

for some reason it’s not a simple as that (don’t ask me why) so I replaced it with one that works for sure (https://amzn.to/3GmngmZ ). But you can ALWAYS use ANY link on the SWDb and just order something else, as long as it’s the same shopping session. The referral might be higher if the link is meant for the product you end up buying but the referral is applied in many cases to all you end up buying, not just the one thing you clicked on and might not be buying… or something like that…

1 Like

Ah I see thank you, I’ve reorderd with the referral :+1:. Is there anyway to make a general referral link for Amazon’s homepage to make it easy? You could have a section in Donate section of the site that has a list of different counties Amazon homepages that use the referral link for example?

Yeah I could plaster them more aggressively, but they’re linked down here for example
https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Links
added it to the donate page too

1 Like

Ah, I knew they must’ve been somewhere on the site. Having them in the donate bit helps too though :+1: :+1:. I’ve put the link in my bookmarks bar so it should be getting used whenever I shop on Amazon via pc now

And on that note I’ve pre-ordered this too:

I’m always down for a bit of Gemma and Morricone!

6 Likes

Who isn’t? :smile:

2 Likes

And Claudia :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Also ended up ordering this for just £12 on Amazon. This is turning into a pricey week haha:

3 Likes

I love the ‘Children of the Corn’ movies…

3 Likes

There was a German Blu Ray of this I passed on for whatever the reason at the time, but this edition looks pretty damn cool, definite pick up for me. I actually pre-ordered my copy of the Franco Nero Cosa Nostra set from Radiance directly, they had the best price at the time. Looking forward to both.

1 Like

Yeah I wonder if radiance has a much better transfer

Now in touch with Fran, maybe he’ll send me one;)

1 Like

Let’s see if anyone can guess which Japanese action star I’m currently a bit obsessed with :joy::

5 Likes

Nice artwork !

3 Likes

I’ve been buying every Sonny Chiba movie I can get my hands on lately. That’s a nice haul.

3 Likes

Err, Jackie Chan? :wink:

Seriously though, it’s good to see that you have taken to Sonny Chiba…a great martial arts action star indeed…

Just bought the following Blurays from ‘Amazon UK’.

I am particularly looking forward to watching ‘The Bloodthirsty Trilogy’…read some good things about it.

As for the ‘Arrow’ release of ‘Silent Running’…it will be a definite upgrade on the old Eureka BD that I used to own. A classic Sci-Fi, featuring one of Bruce Dern’s most charismatic performances…

4 Likes

The Bloodthirsty Trilogy is lovely little set. First is the best, second is pretty good but the third one is kinda boring. All very fun though!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Some new editions from various sources:

Continuing the upgrade of my Hammer films from DVD to Blu-ray.

Another part of the Onetti brothers “Giallo Trilogy”.

Some grisly murder - sleaze - horror from Japan that I have heard is supposed to be pretty damn decent.

And finally - the videos of Meat Loaf’s Bat Out of Hell found for 25 cents at a yard sale. :laughing:

6 Likes