I Just Bought … (Non-SW Shopping Diary)

I love the original ‘Jeepers Creepers’. I like the second also…but not so much the third - although it is still entertaining in its own way.

Bought JC: Reborn today (at a greatly reduced price), I may add.
I have not viewed it yet. However, I’ve been looking it up on the internet (Youtube etc), and so many people are trashing it.

Negative reviews from self-appointed ‘Creeper’ experts makes me all the more determined to make my own mind up after watching it, and not be swayed beforehand by the ever-increasing ‘How dare you f…k up this Franchise’ brigade.

1 Like

me too, it was great. good memories of it.

1 Like

Just rewatched the first 2 Jeepers Creepers this week. Great stuff.

Jonathan Breck (The Creeper) is appearing at Sheffield Horror Con in May, so I’ll try meet him.

1 Like

Wow. I really wish you luck with that, amigo. It sounds great. :ok_hand: :smiley:

1 Like

Just bought these two rather wonderful BD boxsets from ‘Amazon UK’.

4 Likes

The Gamera sets are cracking! I know the Showa era ones are really childish and very low budget, but I can’t help but love 'em.

1 Like
2 Likes

Don’t forget the best one!:

1 Like

Indicator are having a sale.
I bought far too much :tired_face:

4 Likes

Yeah, there’s lots of tempting offers … I’m trying to resist. :wink:

2 Likes

So did I.
Didn’t last very long

2 Likes

Last time I walked away with about 70 movies. Don’t know about this time though.

3 Likes

Seek help! LOL :wink:

2 Likes

Just bought ten titles from the on-going ‘Indicator’ sale…these include:

5 Likes

Blind bought Taste of Fear a while ago, cracking film :+1:

2 Likes

Amigo, join the club! :smile:

1 Like

Darn you Phil, I had to go buy Bullfighter and the Lady. I love me some Gilbert Roland (@aldo’s favourite actor)

3 Likes

Picked these Blurays up at reasonable prices…I’m especially pleased with ‘Downfall’, which is an amazing film that requires repeated viewings.
Featuring an excellent performance from the late Bruno Ganz as Hitler…

3 Likes

Just got these.

4 Likes

Anibale was pretty solid

1 Like