I Just Bought … (Non-SW Shopping Diary)

New blu-ray:

2 Likes

Welp, 88 Films just announced Killer Meteors, Half a Loaf of Kung Fu and The Seventh Curse. Looks like it’s super noodle time :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

:+1:

I’ve just bought this classic 1971 Steve McQueen racing film.
The legendary icon is totally at home in the driving seat, thus fulfilling his life-long passion for speed and excitement…Not much of a story involved, but the racing scenes more than make up for it - especially with widescreen, and a good surround system.

5 Likes

I noticed they finally just released High Crime on blu ray so managed to get one from strange vice

8 Likes

Preordered:

6 Likes

Finally came up for pre-order on Amazon. Putting the Christmas gift card from the mother-in-law to good use. :laughing:

9 Likes

I’ve got this pre-ordered as well. I’ve heard so many good things about The Big Racket.

4 Likes

I’ve always been a fan of many of Castellari’s movies but I seemed to have grown a greater appreciation of late (brought on by a re-watching of The Inglorious Bastards) so I’m really looking forward to getting this set.

3 Likes

Bought:

5 Likes

That’s an…interesting pairing :laughing:

3 Likes

Barnyard. What a masterpiece

3 Likes

Got nostalgic looking at that Barnyard :laughing:

3 Likes

3 Likes

New blu-ray:

Upgrade from DVD to blu-ray:

4 Likes

Additions from the past week.

A nice little giallo starring Jean Sorel.

A Dario Argento classic.

A couple of eBay deals.

8 Likes

Some great titles there, Brian…especially ‘Opera’. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, kind sir! I completely agree about Opera, a film I’ve seen on numerous occasions but, for some unknown reason :thinking:, I had never added to the collection until now.

1 Like

New blu-ray:

Upgrade from DVD to blu-ray:

4 Likes

Pre-ordered:

Jumped for joy when I saw this announced. Incredibly excited and I’m glad it was 88 Films that got their hands on it.

4 Likes