I Just Bought … (Non-SW Shopping Diary)

Bought:

5 Likes

An early Christmas present from the wife. Although I think the present is as much for her as for me. :laughing:

5 Likes

A present from a loved one means everything… ENJOY! :smiley:

2 Likes

Upgrade from blu-ray to 4k UHD blu-ray:

6 Likes

Christmas Movie Haul 2021

Gifts from the folks and family members

(Excuse the glare, I haven’t taken the shrink wrap off)

A nice mix of genres and countries

6 Likes

Got for just £14 on Amazon

6 Likes

This arrived today. A week late but, well, the pandemic and all that I suppose. Delighted to have it, in any event.

6 Likes

New blu-rays:

Upgrade from DVD to blu-ray:

5 Likes

Bought:

5 Likes

I jumped on that one too. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

New blu-rays:

4 Likes

There really is something to be said for a good wife. :wink: She saw they were Pam Grier, that they were Arrow releases, and then made a good deal for them.

A couple of upgrades and a couple of new ones so it was a good haul. I have nothing left to teach her. :joy:

6 Likes

That’s when you know the wife really loves you, when she wants and is willing to help add to your collection, every married film fan’s dream :smiley: Lucky fella.

2 Likes

Picked up another 5 for £40 from Indicator. 3 Hammers, an Amicus and a Carpenter classic.

5 Likes

New blu-ray:

3 Likes

New blu-rays:

6 Likes

My recent poliziotteschi buys, some were a long time ago but I figured I’ll post them anyways.

11 Likes

Very nice haul amico, I still need to get some of those German/Austrian mediabooks.

1 Like

Some Poliziotteschi and British Horror:
(Shameless must have the worst cases/artworks of any blu ray label. Who on earth thought this was a good idea for the cover)

6 Likes