I Just Bought … (Non-SW Shopping Diary)

Just arrived today. Cant wait to dive in!

10 Likes

Oh wow, tip of the hat to u sir

2 Likes

Sheesh, what a haul. Enjoy!

2 Likes

I’ve just received the steelbook version of ‘Evil of the Daleks’, which is beautiful, and has some great extras. The animation is also top-notch…

Also just ordered…

After filming ‘Raise the Titanic’, in 1980, the 50ft long model used in the film, was left to rot in Malta, despite efforts to have it saved by fans of the film…
The news that work to restore it is now underway, is welcome - to myself, at least…

2 Likes

mrs.caress has pre-ordered this for me for Christmas (due out early December):

3 Likes

Love that movie. That looks like an awesome special edition release.

1 Like

In my humble opinion, still the best movie of the 21st century so far.

1 Like

New blu-rays:

2 Likes

Been looking for this one for a while. Snagged for just £8 from CEX:

3 Likes

Good film… :+1:

1 Like

New blu-ray:

2 Likes

This is Classic Dr. Who…featuring the first Doc, William Hartnell; and the third, Jon Pertwee.
It’s hard to believe that’s it’s almost 60 years since this national institution started (1963).

**Great entertainment, with iconic actors; delightful (often naive) mini-skirted companions; non-complicated, well-written story-lines that appealed to both children and adults; and the inevitable, yet charming, wobbly sets…

2 Likes

My all time favorite Doctors are Tom Baker and Patrick Troughton. I could never get into the William Hartnell era, he just seemed stiff to me. Jon Pertwee was pretty good too.

1 Like

New blu-rays:

2 Likes

New Blu-ray purchased:

3 Likes

I haven’t seen this one monke but I gotta say that cover makes it look right up my alley.

1 Like

Here’s the link to it:
http://themanwhosavesthe.world/

1 Like

New blu-rays:

Disney are doing 2 blu-rays for £12.

2 Likes

Bought:

5 Likes

Big fan of the original Robert Englund films, but I’ve never seen the 2010 remake of ‘Elm Street’. However, for a £1 Bluray in good condition, I’m happy…

Gripping thriller with Liam “I’ll find you, and I’ll kill you” Neeson…

Milla Jovovich, as ‘Ultraviolet’…a feast for the eyes.

One of my favourite, and funniest, Christmas films…‘The Kranks’ are always welcome in my home…

4 Likes