I Just Bought … (Non-SW Shopping Diary)

A couple of new Rosalba Neri additions and the last piece I needed of the “Schoolgirls in Peril” trilogy.

aka Two Males for Alexa, a movie that was supposed to have influenced the original Saw.

One of the earliest and most successful of the “women in prison” films. Rosalba, Bond girl Luciana Paluzzi, Elisa Montes, Jess Franco favorite Maria Rohm, and more!

4 Likes

The 3-disc version of 99 Women, eh? That’s 297 women!

You’ll go blind, you know.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nice pick-ups mio amico. I have the Mediabook Blu Ray of Two Males for Alexa, and it’s an interesting, but very peculiar film at the same time.

Jess Franco’s an interesting filmmaker, but I gotta admit I’m very picky about the films of his I see.
I still need to pop in my copy of What Have They Done to Your Daughters, been a while since I’ve popped in a Giallo Mystery.

1 Like

I hadn’t thought about that! :thinking:

I agree about Franco but I am afraid that my love for Rosalba Neri outweighs all. :laughing:

I did watch a copy of Franco’s Jaguar some time back and will say that I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

Finally, this classic gets a blu-ray release…

3 Likes

Went to a yard sale this morning because they advertised DVD’s. They had these for a dollar each and, surprisingly, even though I’ve see each of them numerous times, I didn’t have either in my collection.

3 Likes

Ha, I bought second-hand DVD copies of Bridge on the River Kwai and The Guns of Navarone from a market on the same day a few years ago, and then I upgraded them to new blu-ray purchases a year or so later on the same day. They must be subliminally linked! :grinning:

1 Like

Jo Shishido and Jackie Chan - two of my all time favourites

5 Likes

You can never go wrong with Jo Shishido and Jackie Chan

1 Like

2 Likes

I love the first Taken. It was really well done.

1 Like

Bought:
EKA70435_DuelToTheDeath_OCARD_3D_website-pack

4 Likes

I really enjoyed this one. :+1:

1 Like

Pre-orders:

3 Likes

Used the refund OFDb gave me to help pay for this set I wanted to get for a while. I enjoyed Kabir Bedi in The Black Corsair, and this will be my first time seeing a Sandokan movie/Mini-Series. Will watch this in between my Spagvember Fest viewings.

1 Like

This is directed by Sollima, ain’t it?

1 Like

The original six part Mini Series from 1976 was directed by Sollima yes; the 1996 sequel four part Mini Series was helmed by Enzo G. Castellari.

1 Like

Ebay Purchase:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)