I Just Bought … (Non-SW Shopping Diary)

If you order by paypal they will take the money straight away if you order via card they will take the money when the item ships.

3 Likes

This is what the arrow FAQ says but I normally do my pre-orders from HMV so I don’t have any experience pre-ordering from arrow’s site

3 Likes

Insanity in Vietnam; a rabid canine; demonic toys; and classic Lancaster….

7 Likes

Just arrived today. The wife is gone this coming weekend so just me, the dog, the recliner, the grill, and a whole lot of uninterrupted movie watching. That might be boring to some but just about perfect to me.

8 Likes

Sounds like Heaven to me. And with a two year old daughter in my house who dominates the telly, the front room, our attention and, well, just about everything else, it also sounds like something I’ll never experience ever again. :grinning:

6 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I can imagine. I know a two-year-old can be quite taxing…but in a good way.

3 Likes

When she starts having sleepovers at friends houses and going on dates I think you’ll start having some to yourself again. A double blessing would probably be if she inherits your love of movies :smiley:

3 Likes

She has, to some degree, but so far it’s: Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3, Toy Story 4… aaand back to Toy Story, Toy Story 2 and so on and so on. I’ve seen the Toy Story movies maybe six, seven times each in the last six months. I mean I like Pixar films but bloody hell! :grinning:

2 Likes

At least Toy Story 1 and 2 are pretty good. I salute you for sitting through 3 and 4 so many times!

1 Like

TS3 is a fantastic men on a mission movie

3 Likes

I worked at the cinema when Toy Story 3 came out and witnessed even grown men crying on their way out after it.

4 Likes

Just bought:

8 Likes

Very true, Dean.
I’m not ashamed to say that I felt the same when I first saw it on Blu ray…and - for animation to do that…absolutely astounding. :+1:

Anything with Tomas Milian can’t be bad…!

In my top five of favourite actors…so talented.

I recognised the beret!..

1 Like

Tomas Milian is one of my favorites too, a man who was very dedicated to his craft.

2 Likes

Just bought from Zavvi US:

4 Likes

Just pre-ordered:

5 Likes

New blu-rays:

4 Likes

Cracking films, Asa…

‘Bonnie and Clyde’…
"We rob banks…" Classic 60’s

New blu-ray:

4 Likes