Just ordered:

3 Likes

Just ordered from DiabolikDVD

2 Likes

New DVD:

£3 in Tesco. Looks like utter s#it. Can’t wait to give it a look. :grinning:

3 Likes

My first Vinegar Syndrome purchase, and what a good one to start with

(That’s not my hand holding it up, it’s from their website)

8 Likes

3 goodies arrived this month.

9 Likes

Own those editions myself, all vey nice.

1 Like

Just bought for $60 on eBay: Jackie Chan Movies

3 Likes

3 Likes

Just posted my spaghetti pickups and here are a few non SW pickups I got in-between:

Left to right: “Roadgames” blu ray (UK release special edition by Indicator) “Eurocrime” boxset blu-ray (Koch media release featuring “Convoy Busters” , “Double game” AKA “Violent Turin” , “Fear in the city” & the Eurocrime documentary by Mike Malloy)
And last but certainly not least “Rider on the rain” (US blu-ray by Kino Lorber) one of my favorite Charles Bronson movies.

The Eurocrime set i highly recommend for fans of the genre. One of my personal favorite genres besides the spaghetti westerns by the way. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: I just bought… (the CD/LP shopping diary!)

I love the Vincent Price/Roger Corman ‘Poe’ films…
This will be the crowning glory…

There have been some crappy Stephen King adaptions, but I regard these as three of the very best…

1 Like

Me too, they’ve been my favourite films to watch for months now. I won’t be getting this region B Masque of the Red Death though because I already have it in the scream factory Vincent Price Collection.

Edit: recently bought this btw…

126300_large

1 Like

Here are my non-Spaghetti western movie pickups for this week:

All three editions here are gifts from a good buddy of mine from the UK. As you can see he sent us some Eurocrime goodness. And also a great Christopher Walken crime movie.

5 Likes

Pre-ordered (due out in April):

This’ll be my first 4k UHD purchase. I’ve got a 4k player up in the bedroom but it’s attached to a regular 1080p telly and, besides, we don’t watch films upstairs anymore given that we’ve sacrificed our bedroom to the baby and we now sleep on a mattress in our living room.

My principal set-up in the living room couldn’t be more pitiful. I’ve got a 50" Sony Bravia 1080p telly which was a bloody good TV once upon a time but it’s not 4k and I’m not replacing it until it starts going wrong. My blu-ray player no longer plays blu-rays so I only use it as a DVD player, and I play all my blu-rays through my ps3. Yep, I said psTHREE. I bought my son a ps4 but I never got around to upgrading myself and now that the ps5 is the console of choice I’ve got a bona fide relic. A ps3, a broken blu-ray player and an old telly. Cutting edge, eh?

Anyway, I’m not going to start replacing my entire blu-ray collection with UHDs but, you know, if an upgrade look sexy enough I’ll look into it.

3 Likes

81+Hj1xZQDL.SY445
Recently bought the DVD release of Taxi Hunter from Right Stuf Anime for around $20

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of that one mate, and just looking at that cover I can’t decide whether it looks terribly brilliant or brilliantly terrible! :grinning: Either way, it looks interesting to me. :+1:

1 Like

New DVD set:

4 Likes

Just bought from eBay for $30 and free shipping

1 Like

New blu-ray:

1 Like

Bought from Play-asia

large

1 Like