I have the best girlfriend ever...(SW Gift Haul!)

Is she joining the forum soon then :smiley: .

HA! I doubt it. Stranger things have happened, however! :smiley:

We need to convert more people to join our cult!

Let the brainwashing begin!! ;D

The more the better ;D .

Cool girlfriend, gringo! Obviously mine is the greatest, but yourā€™s has given the greatest gifts!!! 8) Girlfriends should be made to like spaghetti westerns! It is the manā€™s duty!

Iā€™m trying, brother! So far, so Django!!

Well done, senor. ā€˜Djangoā€™ is a good one to show early! Also, maybe ā€˜The Forgotten Pistoleroā€™ because the female characters are rather strong. 8)

Shame you do not have a copy, yeah I had to download it! I always do my best for internet banditry. I have not noticed that the dubbing is bad, but that might be coloured by the fact that the boy from ā€˜A Fistful of Dollarsā€™ keeps popping into my head when dubbing is mentioned. Makes me cringe thinking of it! ;D

No worries-we watched the Blue Underground version with Italian and subtitles. Although I admit to actually enjoying the dubbed dialogue during the final cemetery shoot out better, believe it or not. ā€œCan you hear THIS?!?ā€ Awesome. :slight_smile:

Awww, my favourite part of the movie is when he says that and shoots the crackers while resting the gun on his dead loverā€™s grave! Great stuff!

I usually watch films with subtitles and am bitterly against dubbing in most cases, but I do not mind so much with SWs because for it is part of the feel, and I guess some characters will always be dubbed somewhat due to the fact that most are multi-ethnic casts! Still, Iā€™ll have to watch ā€˜Vamos a matar, compaƱerosā€™ in Italian with subtitles, so maybe I would end up preferring it! :smiley: I would probably prefer ā€˜A Fistful of Dollarsā€™ in Italian or Spanish because the dubbing of that kid is too terrible for words! ;D