I have the best girlfriend ever...(SW Gift Haul!)

(MetalGeorge) #1

So my Valentine’s Day gifts include the following…

–Keoma
–Shoot the Living, Pray For the Dead
-Tequila Joe/A Hole Between the Eyes
–Kill Them All and Come Back Alone
–Payment in Blood/Red Blood, Yellow Gold
-as well as the 10,000 Ways to Die set (for Now They Call Him Sacramento and Seven Guns for Timothy) and the Dead or Alive Collection

Not bad, right? :slight_smile:

(ENNIOO) #2

Very nice :wink: .

(Col. Douglas Mortimer) #3

She’s a keeper!

(Phil H) #4

was just about to say the same thing. ;D

(El Topo) #5

Be careful amigo my experience tells me that when they are so nice, they want something . ;D

(scherpschutter) #6

Starting with an S ?

(El Topo) #7

No not sympathy ;D that comes with the territory ;D ;D, always one of those things that we’re real not sure about it ;D

(John Welles) #8

I’m not sure “sympathy” is what scherschutter was thinking of ;D ::).

(scherpschutter) #9

Oh yes, he was.

Something beginning with an S and not sympathy ? In relation to women ??

(John Welles) #10

You’re either a dirty-minded old pervert or incredibly naive ;).

(Stanton) #11

Probably both :wink:

(MetalGeorge) #12

Haha! ;D

Nah, she’s just a great supporter of my interests and tastes. Twas a nice surprise to see the package all wrapped up…especially after I had spent all day cooking her a candlelit dinner for her V-Day gift!

I was worried I was gonna burn the house down, amigos. :slight_smile:

(Hoover Valentine) #13

Damn, that girls a keeper. All I got was some cologne.

(MetalGeorge) #14

Was it at least Eau de Nero? ;D

(Hoover Valentine) #15

Nope, got me some Acqua di gio by armani. smells great, beats the hell out of axe body spray. ;D

(Silence) #16

[quote=“MetalGeorge, post:1, topic:2652”]So my Valentine’s Day gifts include the following…

–Keoma
–Shoot the Living, Pray For the Dead
-Tequila Joe/A Hole Between the Eyes
–Kill Them All and Come Back Alone
–Payment in Blood/Red Blood, Yellow Gold
-as well as the 10,000 Ways to Die set (for Now They Call Him Sacramento and Seven Guns for Timothy) and the Dead or Alive Collection

Not bad, right? :)[/quote]
Yep very nice :).

(Hoover Valentine) #17

Yeah, she got me a shitty comp dvd, but it was the thought that counts. She knew I was into SWs, she knew I was a fan of LVC. She sees LVC on a dvd that says “10 Spaghetti Western Classics” so she buys it for me. Does it matter that the quality is crap, no. Does it matter that I already owned that particular set, no. At least she’s trying.

(MetalGeorge) #18

Agreed! Melanie (my lady) thinks it’s hilarious that I’m always carrying on about Lee van Cleef, Charles Bronson, Telly Savalas and Jack Palance. :smiley:

(Andy) #19

If it wasn’t for “shitty comp dvds” I wouldn’t have been able to see a lot of the SWs that I love.

Sounds like you have a great girlfriend, MetalGeorge. You’re a lucky guy. :slight_smile:

(MetalGeorge) #20

[quote=“Ghost of Sartana, post:19, topic:2652”]If it wasn’t for “shitty comp dvds” I wouldn’t have been able to see a lot of the SWs that I love.

Sounds like you have a great girlfriend, MetalGeorge. You’re a lucky guy. :)[/quote]

She even watched Keoma with me last night!

Also: she wanted me to let you guys know she legitimately enjoyed Django It had to have been due to Nero’s roguish charm. :slight_smile: