I have the best girlfriend ever...(SW Gift Haul!)

So my Valentine’s Day gifts include the following…

–Keoma
–Shoot the Living, Pray For the Dead
-Tequila Joe/A Hole Between the Eyes
–Kill Them All and Come Back Alone
–Payment in Blood/Red Blood, Yellow Gold
-as well as the 10,000 Ways to Die set (for Now They Call Him Sacramento and Seven Guns for Timothy) and the Dead or Alive Collection

Not bad, right? :slight_smile:

Very nice :wink: .

She’s a keeper!

was just about to say the same thing. ;D

Be careful amigo my experience tells me that when they are so nice, they want something . ;D

Starting with an S ?

No not sympathy ;D that comes with the territory ;D ;D, always one of those things that we’re real not sure about it ;D

I’m not sure “sympathy” is what scherschutter was thinking of ;D ::).

Oh yes, he was.

Something beginning with an S and not sympathy ? In relation to women ??

You’re either a dirty-minded old pervert or incredibly naive ;).

Probably both :wink:

Haha! ;D

Nah, she’s just a great supporter of my interests and tastes. Twas a nice surprise to see the package all wrapped up…especially after I had spent all day cooking her a candlelit dinner for her V-Day gift!

I was worried I was gonna burn the house down, amigos. :slight_smile:

Damn, that girls a keeper. All I got was some cologne.

Was it at least Eau de Nero? ;D

Nope, got me some Acqua di gio by armani. smells great, beats the hell out of axe body spray. ;D

[quote=“MetalGeorge, post:1, topic:2652”]So my Valentine’s Day gifts include the following…

–Keoma
–Shoot the Living, Pray For the Dead
-Tequila Joe/A Hole Between the Eyes
–Kill Them All and Come Back Alone
–Payment in Blood/Red Blood, Yellow Gold
-as well as the 10,000 Ways to Die set (for Now They Call Him Sacramento and Seven Guns for Timothy) and the Dead or Alive Collection

Not bad, right? :)[/quote]
Yep very nice :).

Yeah, she got me a shitty comp dvd, but it was the thought that counts. She knew I was into SWs, she knew I was a fan of LVC. She sees LVC on a dvd that says “10 Spaghetti Western Classics” so she buys it for me. Does it matter that the quality is crap, no. Does it matter that I already owned that particular set, no. At least she’s trying.

Agreed! Melanie (my lady) thinks it’s hilarious that I’m always carrying on about Lee van Cleef, Charles Bronson, Telly Savalas and Jack Palance. :smiley:

If it wasn’t for “shitty comp dvds” I wouldn’t have been able to see a lot of the SWs that I love.

Sounds like you have a great girlfriend, MetalGeorge. You’re a lucky guy. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Ghost of Sartana, post:19, topic:2652”]If it wasn’t for “shitty comp dvds” I wouldn’t have been able to see a lot of the SWs that I love.

Sounds like you have a great girlfriend, MetalGeorge. You’re a lucky guy. :)[/quote]

She even watched Keoma with me last night!

Also: she wanted me to let you guys know she legitimately enjoyed Django It had to have been due to Nero’s roguish charm. :slight_smile: