I Came, I Saw, I Shot / I tre che sconvolsero il West (Enzo G. Castellari, 1968)

4 minutes would match PAL speedup though.

2 Likes

Thank you! I wasnā€™t even aware of the extra frame speed up until now. This would explain other discrepancies Iā€™ve seen on IMDB and will save me some headaches when trying to ensure Iā€™m watching the most complete versions I can find. I thought I was being shortchanged on some of the versions Iā€™ve found. The Youtube one may have been complete after all.

1 Like

It is complete ā€¦ same exactly as the Italian DVD release, which doesnā€™t have the English audio track.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for confirming! Itā€™s a nice transfer. Would love to see a region 1 release of that quality someday.

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome ā€¦ btw, Iā€™d avoid those cheap boxsets, they seem like a great deal, but the quality is wretched - theyā€™re usually very poor transfers from VHS sources, Pan Scan and lousy picture quality - The Gringo channel on YT is a much better option, though sometimes films will be cut.

PS: ā€¦ or, completely unwatchable - I lasted 10 seconds on this one

:wink:

2 Likes

I saw that one pop upā€¦debated watching it for two secondsā€¦and then moved on. :laughing:

1 Like

I made it 4 minutes in, but donā€™t worry, I wonā€™t give any spoilers :grin:

1 Like