How Meny Versions Do You Have Of The Same SW?

Same here i think. Also 3 of Return of Ringo, 3 or 4 of God In Heaven, Arizona On Earth, 3 of 15 Scaffolds for a Killer, 3 of Hills Run Red, 3 of Garringo and 4 of I’ll Sell My Skin Dearly…and 2 of too many to list!

Must make an effort to view this one !

You still haven’t watched it?! I’ve watched all 4 copies i have…a couple of them several times! Which reminds me…i must get hold of that OST! Annoying thing is that Movie Grooves has closed down so not sure where to get it now…

Thats a shame re Movie Grooves…did not know.

Yeah, had an email from them last week. Apparently the guy just decided it was time for something new…

Yeah, I got it from a deaf Eskimo who lives actually in Ruritania. He wrote he liked especially the music.

Ooooh! I’d heard of this whispered in darkened corners. Does such a version really exist?
And does it truelly have the alternate homo-erotic ending twixt Billy Blood and General Munguya??
If so - name your price, Stanton.

I have a version of GBU where Angel Eyes shoots down both Blondie and Tuco, then finds accidentaly where the grave is and leaves alone with all the money. Pakistani audio with Mongolese forced subs. ;D

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:27, topic:1792”]Ooooh! I’d heard of this whispered in darkened corners. Does such a version really exist?
And does it truelly have the alternate homo-erotic ending twixt Billy Blood and General Munguya??
If so - name your price, Stanton.[/quote]

Unfortunately not. Even worser it is a heavily cut version. They had cut out about 84 min which really makes it pretty short. But spares time for the repetitive viewer.

I’m sure my spaghetti Western collection will only get bigger but multi versions:
3 versions of GBU
Download
DvD
Blu-ray

(Slightly off topic)

but I have like 4-5 versions of Army of Darkness
Vhs-Dvd british for ult ending-dvd normal-dvd with special features & Blu-ray which looks pretty nice but I may have to get the british blu-ray as I have not found a Army of Darkness with Directors commentary I love to hear bruce & sam talk bout the old days (the commentary for Evil Dead 2 was fantastic)

(back on topic)

Its a shame most of the spaghetti directors have passed or not had proper releases I would love to hear commentary for some of my Fav Spaghetti Westerns.

Got 3 versions of Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe. (German Paramount, Spanish and UK discs)

;D

I only have one - but that’s one too many.

I have a few movies which I own two copies:

Minnesota Clay - Shaorma Digital Ltd
Minnesota Clay - Video Asia

Light the Fuse…Sartana Is Coming - X-Rated Kult Video
Light the Fuse…Sartana Is Coming - Video Asia

Sabata - MGM UK
Sabata - MGM US

If You Meet Sartana Pray for Your Death - Wild East
If You Meet Sartana Pray for Your Death - Video Asia

They Call Him Cemetery - Koch Media
They Call Him Cemetery - Video Asia

I am Sartana, Your Angel of Death - Video Asia
I am Sartana, Your Angel of Death - DVD-R

[quote=“Frank Talby, post:33, topic:1792”]Sabata - MGM UK
Sabata - MGM US[/quote]
Won’t they be exactly the same?

actually the sound sync on the US release is off which I why I ended up keeping my UK release of it.

I’m not very fond of the idea of having more than a version of same movie. Whenever I made a new buy (upgrade) I gave the replaced DVD to a friend. Therefore the movies will be spread…

While I’ve been able to find a bunch of legit DVDs lately at conventions and through arduous store-hunting, my initial forays into Spaghetti Westerns were via those multi-film, public domain packs, so I initially ended up with a lot of doubles. That being said, the quality of the films were enough to hold me off until I could find better copies. :slight_smile:

Hey I’m your friend, amigo (and I live nearby). ;D

Hey, and we both have Portuguese last names, as well…friendo. ;-D

True. It might happen…