How many spags have you watched?

Stop watching some films, but never stopped watching a Spaghetti as of yet.

In 2007 my answer was 25, now I’d have to say maybe 75 - 80 or so?

Definitely not 100, but probably more than 50, and I’ve seen some films probably 50 times! My interest in spaghetti films comes and goes. Right now, I’m back in full bore spag phase. I’ve overdosing on them!
Been away from here for awhile, too. Good to be back and see things are still rolling!

253 which i have on dvd (but i sold 27 of them - 10% crap is a nice average rate), have to watch 3 more, and from the mid-seventies on i saw maybe a dozen more that are not available on dvd yet, like “Giubbe rosse”.

almoust 270, i found the 200 crapy ones!

How many spags have you watched?

Not enough.

Richard

It depends a little on which ones you count as sw’s but approx. 450.

I have around 200 on DVD and I have seen approximately 100 more, so I would say about 300.

well done friend!!

450 it’s soo many have anyone seen all of them? all the 558??

Some are untraceable, so I don’t think anybody has

I’m shortly before 400,about 50 i’ll have to watch.
Won’t dig in the dirt,sometimes think to myself i didn’t watch the good ones often enough :wink:

after 200 you can became an expert…

Or sometimes fall asleep.

Do completely untraceable SWs really exist?

For me it’s not a matter whether I 'll see all them one day since there’s a number of 70s comedic ones which I no longer give a shit about, plus some early ones which are definitely not top priorities, so that number gets significantly smaller… Biggest problem for me these days is that I don’t have the time to watch as many movies as I’d like to, SWs or not, and especially rewatching some of my favourites. Maybe that’s because most of the time I choose to see something new instead. Anyway, I am in the neighborhood of 230 SWs at the moment and I have about 30 more to watch from my collection, with only 4-5 of them which I want to see really soon, rest is Fidanis, Lattanzis, Creas and other abominations that can wait.

No idea.

http://www.gentedirispetto.com/forum/showthread.php?20619-ABC-Western-inediti-e-irreperibili

What about the bottom of the list :

Irreperibili in qualsiasi lingua:

Crisantemi per un branco di carogne
I fantasmi di Omah-Ri
Per 50.000 maledetti dollari
Sette pistole per El Gringo
Tutto sul rosso
Un dollaro di fuoco
Una bara per ringo
Vamos a matar Sartana

Do they exist? (I confess that I’ve never investigated th case)

These two aren’t SWs

http://www.film.tv.it/film/15849/tutto-sul-rosso/

Sette pistole per El Gringo, Un dollaro di fuoco, Una bara per Ringo are available (see here, replies #50, 51, 52)
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/forum/index.php/topic,1309.40.html?PHPSESSID=80vcrvnh2jgrn38m18hgm5v97hn6i3cr

I know nothing about Vamos a matar Sartana and Crisantemi per un branco di carogne present situation…

I’m exactly the same. Always prioritising some piece of semi rubbish that I haven’t seen before over revisiting something I know is great. I need to address that sometime soon.

Will probably not view the not so good ones as much when I have viewed them all, so more time for the good ones then. But with so many better versions of stuff coming out these days, sometimes things take their time.