How do you prepare coffee?

I’m a coffee drinker. No tea, coffee.
This is the way I prepare my coffee:

I use the classic Italian devil’s pot. I fill it with a nice espresso powder I discovered in an Italian supermarket round the corner.

I like to drink it with hot milk (1/3 coffee 2/3 milk).

That’s it. What about you?

Lovin´ this machine 8)

These are the beans I buy 90% of the time:

At the strongest possible setting I drink my coffee black, as it should be; no other flavours messing up the taste. I drink about 10 - 15 cups a day.

Not a coffee drinker, but that is some cool machine Bad Lieutenant 8) .

I don’t prepare coffee at home, I go to the coffee Like this

I drink at least five or six coffees a day (spend a lot of time in the coffee ;D)

Even at the beach

But I only drink ones like this, not the one you guys in Central Europe are used to, with big cups and a lot of water, tastes more like tea to me.

Thanks. Used to be my parents´ machine, but at their new house they had one built in, so this one was redundant. Could have never afforded it myself. I love the fact it grinds up the beans itself. It doesn´t get more fresh than that.

I grind my beans and throw it into your basic drip coffee maker.

Fresh ground coffee, no milk, no sugar…the best.

I don’t drink coffee but I find this thread very interesting!

Not a coffee drinker but when I drink it I have coffee, milk and no sugar!

Instant coffee ;D

I don’t like those big cups of coffee… cause that’s not really coffee, that’s water!
I drink expresso, as El Topo, a lot per day (5 sometimes more).
Longa vida ao comendador Nabeiro. Viva a Delta! ;D

[quote=“p.pereira, post:10, topic:2403”]I don’t like those big cups of coffee… cause that’s not really coffee, that’s water!
I drink expresso, as El Topo, a lot per day (5 sometimes more).
Longa vida ao comendador Nabeiro. Viva a Delta! ;D[/quote]

Never have learned to like coffee in any form. Not even cake.
And as a tea drinker I get very annoyed at how the plethora of cafes that have sprung up over the last decade or so take such pride in their coffee yet fill a cup with luke warm water, plonk a bag in it and call it a cup of tea. >:(
Just plain lazy.

[quote=“p.pereira, post:10, topic:2403”]I don’t like those big cups of coffee… cause that’s not really coffee, that’s water!
I drink expresso,[/quote]

Im not a coffee drinker but whenever I do I prefer expresso as well.

[quote=“Phil H, post:11, topic:2403”]Never have learned to like coffee in any form. Not even cake.
And as a tea drinker I get very annoyed at how the plethora of cafes that have sprung up over the last[/quote]

Again, not a coffee drinker but interestingly enough, coffee is my favorite flavor of ice cream! Yeah I’m a tea drinker too but only japanese green tea!

Tea mine myself. Usually 5 mugs a day :slight_smile: .

More of a tea drinker myself too. If i do have coffee it’s usually boiled milk and instant powder…

Thank you!

[quote=“Bad Lieutenant, post:2, topic:2403”]

Lovin´ this machine 8)

These are the beans I buy 90% of the time:

At the strongest possible setting I drink my coffee black, as it should be; no other flavours messing up the taste. I drink about 10 - 15 cups a day.[/quote]

My parents also got a Jura. Nice thing, but it tends to eat a lot of beans.

At work we have that one:

Makes drinkable coffee, but I prefer my domestic pot by far.

Lots of cream lots of sugar

But there’s still coffee in it?

only a little ;D