How do you prepare coffee?

[quote=“Dillinger, post:17, topic:2403”]At work we have that one:

Makes drinkable coffee, but I prefer my domestic pot by far.[/quote]
Used to have it too. I think half of the Dutch people have one. Totally depends on the pads used whether the coffee is good or not. Not a bad invention for the lazy among us.

The taste and smell of coffee makes me feel sick.

I used to say: i like my coffee like my girls: sweet and blond (i.e. lots of milk with lots of sugar and some little coffee). But i have changed my taste on both. I still dont drink it black but reduce the sugar or without sugar. Of course espresso with sugar, better the cuban style with lots of sugar.
I love the italian devil machines.
Get pretty good coffee here in melbourne. but anyway mostly its hot chocolate for me

There´s this cat that shits out coffee beans, the most expensive in the world. Haven´t had a cup yet, but was wondering if anybody else here perhaps has.

Kopi luwak (Indonesian [ˈkopi ˈlu.ak]), or civet coffee, is coffee made from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus) and other related civets, then passed through its digestive tract.[1] A civet eats the berries for their fleshy pulp. In its stomach, proteolytic enzymes seep into the beans, making shorter peptides and more free amino acids. Passing through a civet’s intestines the beans are then defecated, having kept their shape. After gathering, thorough washing, sun drying, light roasting and brewing, these beans yield an aromatic coffee with much less bitterness, widely noted as the most expensive coffee in the world.

Kopi luwak is produced mainly on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Sulawesi in the Indonesian Archipelago, and also in the Philippines (where the product is called motit coffee in the Cordillera and kape alamid in Tagalog areas) and also in East Timor (where it is called kafé-laku). Weasel coffee is a loose English translation of its name cà phê Chồn in Vietnam, where popular, chemically simulated versions are also produced.

The office coffee is quite bad these days. I think I have to blame the condensed milk for that. The date says it’s still OK, but I dount in that… I have to buy new ones…

with my hands! LOL… ;D

Stop posting bullshit, please.

[quote=“lolaa”]Votre forum est d’une richesse incroyable,je vous remercie pour votre partage.C’est interessant.
voyance en directe[/quote]

[url]http://picturepush.com/public/7329910[/url]

1/4 coffee
2 tsp sugar
3/4 milk

I like those fancy Nespresso machines, but doing it manually is easy enough.

I like my coffee hot, black and strong :slight_smile:

i used to drink coffee with something, but last year or so i started with coffee without any milk, sugar, cream - and it turned to be a good change
just a pure coffee
exceptions exist behind the walls of cafes, but they are not very common nowadays (my visits in cafes, not cafes)

I like to start by walking into Starbucks.

Now I make it with my brand new Keurig that I got for Christmas !!! :smiley:

Bloody awesome…ready in under a minute and good coffee too. All kinds of brands. You can make tea as well or grind your own beans.

with the hands! LOL…

Nice when someone else makes you one.

I just began using those tea-like bag-packet things… not bad. Just pour water in.

For coffee ??? Oh man…I only use those when I’m camping or something and desperate. Actually when I’m camping I usually make tea.

The ultimate for me is coffee prepared with a French press, in my opinion. That’s about as close as you can get to coffee perfection.

I used to get the Robert Timms ones

Agreed Pacificador, the Keurig is the way to go when making coffee. I have around 4 or 5 cups of black coffee every morning.