Horror Westerns?

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:9, topic:969”]Depends on your definition of Horror, to some degree.
But, as far as “supernatural” Westerns, there are always:

DJANGO THE BASTARD and HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER.

Also…and keep in mind this is just my personal take on the film…I consider DJANGO KILL! (aka, IF YOU LIVE–SHOOT!) a bit of a horror/supernatural Western.
I have a theory that I apply to the film that like Johnny Depp in the film DEAD MAN, Milian is already dead in DJANGO KILL! and he is in purgatory.
To be honest, that is the only way DJANGO KILL! works for me. But, I am likely one of the only ones that see it that way.[/quote]

chris, django kill is in my top 10 list and i have never thought of it in that way,milian’s character is in purgatory!
i agree with you 100 percent

I saw a film called LEGEND OF THE PHANTOM RIDER (or something like that) a couple of years ago.

its a hard film to get right with out making it to cheesy…

I’m defenetly gona have to try out some of the films you guys have mentioned

heres a great scene from billy the kid vs dracula (Dracula gets smacked in the face with a gun)

Haha, awesome ;D

Ghost town 80 s horror

about a sherrif that hunts a dead desperado but only can kill him with guns in the western age

I don’t think I saw Purgatory listed in the thread. It’s not a Spaghetti, it’s American, but it deals with the supernatural. Worth seeing if you already haven’t.

Ghost Riders (1987)
Ghost Town (1988)
Shadow Of Chikara (1976)
The Beast Of Hollow Mountain (1956)