Help me find this movie

Hi guys
I’m looking for a movie for some years now. I have seen it when I was a kid 30+ years ago. It must have been a Spaghetti Western in vivid colors and I remember a scene (this must have been in a train) when the leading actor was injured and he was placed on the train beds and the blood was dropping into a pot.
Can you remember this one?

come on guys
do you remember any spaghetti western with any train scenes?
I have seen many spaghetti western bun none with trains

You should go watch a rather obscure spaghetti western called Once Upon a Time in the West then :slight_smile:

[quote=“spaghetti, post:2, topic:3564”]come on guys
do you remember any spaghetti western with any train scenes?
I have seen many spaghetti western bun none with trains
[/quote]

No comment

Bandidos and Red Sun both have people getting shot on trains, but I don’t think it’s either of these.

Maybe Boot Hill, but it’s not a train but a circus wagon.

Navajo Joe also has a train, can’t recognize that particular scene with the film do

thank you for your replies guys
Don’t get me me wrong I had to start from something. The train was not so smart but bare in mind I’m not looking for some super production film.

I had started through this list and I’m going through the movies by country and letter but no luck so far.
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Category:Countries_of_Production

the next thing I would ask what years we had those vivid colors in the cinema? I think the guy was wearing red shirt and black vest
I must saw this at early 80’s so it would be from 1980-1960

Are you sure it wasn’t Boot Hill?

Boot(s) Hill is on You Tube, the scene must be somewhere in the first twenty minutes. After 15 mns Hill is lying on a bed in the wagon, but I haven’t seen dripping blood yet:

Check the scene at 9:30 min. There is a pot or bucket and blood which has dripped through the wagon floor.

Ah yes.

Good copy by the way, better than the Dutch DVD I have

to the best of my recollection it was a scene in a train with blood dripping on a pot.
this is something similar.

So still not solved?

5 posts were split to a new topic: Help Me Recall This Film