Help me find this movie

(spaghetti) #1

Hi guys
I’m looking for a movie for some years now. I have seen it when I was a kid 30+ years ago. It must have been a Spaghetti Western in vivid colors and I remember a scene (this must have been in a train) when the leading actor was injured and he was placed on the train beds and the blood was dropping into a pot.
Can you remember this one?

(spaghetti) #2

come on guys
do you remember any spaghetti western with any train scenes?
I have seen many spaghetti western bun none with trains

(Søren) #3

You should go watch a rather obscure spaghetti western called Once Upon a Time in the West then :slight_smile:

(scherpschutter) #4

[quote=“spaghetti, post:2, topic:3564”]come on guys
do you remember any spaghetti western with any train scenes?
I have seen many spaghetti western bun none with trains
[/quote]

No comment

(Reverend Danite) #5

Bandidos and Red Sun both have people getting shot on trains, but I don’t think it’s either of these.

(Stanton) #6

Maybe Boot Hill, but it’s not a train but a circus wagon.

(El Topo) #7

Navajo Joe also has a train, can’t recognize that particular scene with the film do

(spaghetti) #8

thank you for your replies guys
Don’t get me me wrong I had to start from something. The train was not so smart but bare in mind I’m not looking for some super production film.

I had started through this list and I’m going through the movies by country and letter but no luck so far.
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Category:Countries_of_Production

the next thing I would ask what years we had those vivid colors in the cinema? I think the guy was wearing red shirt and black vest
I must saw this at early 80’s so it would be from 1980-1960

(Stanton) #9

Are you sure it wasn’t Boot Hill?

(scherpschutter) #10

Boot(s) Hill is on You Tube, the scene must be somewhere in the first twenty minutes. After 15 mns Hill is lying on a bed in the wagon, but I haven’t seen dripping blood yet:

(Stanton) #11

Check the scene at 9:30 min. There is a pot or bucket and blood which has dripped through the wagon floor.

(scherpschutter) #12

Ah yes.

Good copy by the way, better than the Dutch DVD I have

(spaghetti) #13

to the best of my recollection it was a scene in a train with blood dripping on a pot.
this is something similar.

(Sebastian) #14

So still not solved?

(Asa) #15

5 posts were split to a new topic: Help Me Recall This Film