Has a spaghetti western made you cry?

a strange question i know but as i have mentioned in other threads one SW has done that to me and that’s “Once Upon A Time In The West” mainly due to Ennio Morricones excellent and beautiful “Jill’s Theme” but also due to some of the scenes. it can be a sad scene or just a scene in a film that gets you emotional through it’s brillance and impact on you. come on don’t be shy!

Cipolla Colt

1 Like

Honestly, the scene at the very end of DRAH is as close as I come. When Ryan opens his hand to show him the bullet, letting him know that he had no intention of shooting him & Bill’s reaction after he tells him ‘thanks for leaving my horse’ is genuinely touching. There’s Ryan’s father figure angle after he rescued him & Bill, having no one to go to, riding off, deciding to seemingly live alone. They could have easily decided to stick together but the fact that they don’t is fitting & touching to me.

Once upon a Time in the West

It’s the sheer beauty of the movie

Tiger From River Kwai made me cry with laughter.

1 Like

Nope. Not even with laughter.

I’m pretty sure watching a fidani would make me cry.

The same movie, exactly for the same reasons

You guy didn’t actually cry. C’mon. When I was a kid ET :‘( & The Champ :’( got me everytime.

:smiley:
To much onions

Interesting thread. Can’t say that an SW has actually made me cry so far, though I guess if one was going to it would probably be Return of Ringo…and that would probably be brought on by the music. Thinking back, the last film of any description that had me blubbing was Bubba Ho Tep! :stuck_out_tongue:

Genius movie. Never, but never, fuck with the King! :smiley:

I’ve always felt the end scene in Navajo Joe with the horse was quite touching

I admit that Bunny’s death in “Four of the Apocalypse” made me a bit misty eyed :’(

And although it didn’t exactly make me cry, I think the final duel in For a few dollars more is really emotionally wrenching. Especially if you already know what it means to Mortimer.

(ETA: yay, I reached “Triggerhappy bandit” status with this post XD being an unarmed gringo was making me nervous… ::))

yes: dead man ride, has some very sad scenes, i was cried 2 or 3 times

Same thing for me. Simply breathtaking.

Aye, same here… OUATITW, just overwhelming at times…

For me, maybe Tepepa, Keoma, Night of the Serpent. I can’t be certain.

and killer kid 1967 very sad movie :-[

Sissy’s :wink: