Happy New Year!

(Reverend Danite) #42

Happy New Year y’all.
I’m planning on spending more time in spaghettiland in 2011. Gonna replace my unhackable samshit dvd player with a multiregion one, so I can watch my region 1s, and it’ll mean I’ll have more shit to share with you fine folk here.
Off now to get my fancy dress party gear sorted/made. Have a good un folks 8)
God bless you sinners.

(Stanton) #43

Yodlaf, your new Bronson signature seems to negate everything you are writing …

(Silence) #44

Happy new year folks :)!

(El Topo) #45

Yeah happy new year to everyone, let’s hope 2011 would be a good one (I doubt it, at least in Portugal Greece and Ireland, but who cares) with Sporting winning anything, and I mean anything even the smallest cup.

It will be a odd new years eve party for me tonight, with everyone running the hell away from me, cause of this bloody flu.

(ENNIOO) #46

Wondered what you meant re the Bronson thing as did not see it till I signed out, as have my profile settings set so I do not see it. I altered my settings in the SD days as got fed up of seeing that photo of that singer he had at the bottom of every message :stuck_out_tongue: …And Happy New Year to everyone !

(Phil H) #47

Ha ha. I did the same thing. ;D

(Stanton) #48

Wussies …

(davidf) #49

Happy New Year to everyone :slight_smile: and Stanton it’s good to see your Christmas Blonde Beauty out again! :stuck_out_tongue:

(jesse james) #50

[quote=“El Topo, post:26, topic:1494”]Yeah happy new year to everyone, let’s hope 2011 would be a good one (I doubt it, at least in Portugal Greece and Ireland, but who cares) with Sporting winning anything, and I mean anything even the smallest cup.

It will be a odd new years eve party for me tonight, with everyone running the hell away from me, cause of this bloody flu.[/quote]
what does “who cares” mean? those who live there (like me) care a lot. also the problem does not concern only these three countries, many others will follow sooner or later.
So happy new year to everyone with a lot of luck and joy (and spaghettis)

(Phil H) #51

[quote=“jesse james, post:31, topic:1494”]what does “who cares” mean? those who live there (like me) care a lot. also the problem does not concern only these three countries, many others will follow sooner or later.
So happy new year to everyone with a lot of luck and joy (and spaghettis)[/quote]

Topo does live there. (Portugal). So I guess he cares as much as anyone but prefers to concentrate on happier things like a struggling football team and films that get no respect. :wink:
Pretty much like me really. ;D

(Stanton) #52

Well, then just before I go, as we Germans like to say:

[size=24pt]Einen guten Rutsch

and a happy New Year[/size]

(korano) #53

Happy New Year

(Frank Talby) #54

Here’s to a Happy New Year and a great 2011… My little ones are getting closer each day (not sure of the exact due date as of now). I hope to check in as much as I can but it’ll be a busy time in my house.

(I love you M.E. Kay) #55

The old fashioned way of wishing a happy New year here is by saying : ‘‘Bonne année, grand nez!’’ to which the other answers ‘‘Toi pareillement, grandes dents!’’.

Well, anyway, happy New Year everyone!

(Yodlaf Peterson) #56

[quote=“Stanton, post:24, topic:1494”]Yodlaf, your new Bronson signature seems to negate everything you are writing …[/quote]Your right Stanton, I’ve changed it now :wink:

(Andy) #57

Happy New Year! Buon Anno Nuovo!

(scherpschutter) #58

[size=12pt]Gelukkig nieuwjaar allemaal[/size]

(Silence) #59

Gott nytt år :)! Y una bueno año!

(TheBigSmokedown) #60

Happy New Year! :smiley:

(Pacificador) #61

Ditto! :smiley: