Happy New Year!

Happy New Year y’all.
I’m planning on spending more time in spaghettiland in 2011. Gonna replace my unhackable samshit dvd player with a multiregion one, so I can watch my region 1s, and it’ll mean I’ll have more shit to share with you fine folk here.
Off now to get my fancy dress party gear sorted/made. Have a good un folks 8)
God bless you sinners.

Yodlaf, your new Bronson signature seems to negate everything you are writing …

Happy new year folks :)!

Yeah happy new year to everyone, let’s hope 2011 would be a good one (I doubt it, at least in Portugal Greece and Ireland, but who cares) with Sporting winning anything, and I mean anything even the smallest cup.

It will be a odd new years eve party for me tonight, with everyone running the hell away from me, cause of this bloody flu.

Wondered what you meant re the Bronson thing as did not see it till I signed out, as have my profile settings set so I do not see it. I altered my settings in the SD days as got fed up of seeing that photo of that singer he had at the bottom of every message :stuck_out_tongue: …And Happy New Year to everyone !

Ha ha. I did the same thing. ;D

Wussies …

Happy New Year to everyone :slight_smile: and Stanton it’s good to see your Christmas Blonde Beauty out again! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“El Topo, post:26, topic:1494”]Yeah happy new year to everyone, let’s hope 2011 would be a good one (I doubt it, at least in Portugal Greece and Ireland, but who cares) with Sporting winning anything, and I mean anything even the smallest cup.

It will be a odd new years eve party for me tonight, with everyone running the hell away from me, cause of this bloody flu.[/quote]
what does “who cares” mean? those who live there (like me) care a lot. also the problem does not concern only these three countries, many others will follow sooner or later.
So happy new year to everyone with a lot of luck and joy (and spaghettis)

[quote=“jesse james, post:31, topic:1494”]what does “who cares” mean? those who live there (like me) care a lot. also the problem does not concern only these three countries, many others will follow sooner or later.
So happy new year to everyone with a lot of luck and joy (and spaghettis)[/quote]

Topo does live there. (Portugal). So I guess he cares as much as anyone but prefers to concentrate on happier things like a struggling football team and films that get no respect. :wink:
Pretty much like me really. ;D

Well, then just before I go, as we Germans like to say:

[size=24pt]Einen guten Rutsch

and a happy New Year[/size]

Happy New Year

Here’s to a Happy New Year and a great 2011… My little ones are getting closer each day (not sure of the exact due date as of now). I hope to check in as much as I can but it’ll be a busy time in my house.

The old fashioned way of wishing a happy New year here is by saying : ‘‘Bonne année, grand nez!’’ to which the other answers ‘‘Toi pareillement, grandes dents!’’.

Well, anyway, happy New Year everyone!

[quote=“Stanton, post:24, topic:1494”]Yodlaf, your new Bronson signature seems to negate everything you are writing …[/quote]Your right Stanton, I’ve changed it now :wink:

Happy New Year! Buon Anno Nuovo!

[size=12pt]Gelukkig nieuwjaar allemaal[/size]

Gott nytt år :)! Y una bueno año!

Happy New Year! :smiley:

Ditto! :smiley: