Happy New Year!

Hi everyone

Have a great and safe New Year.
See you next year.

1 Like

Happy New Year to you as well

1 Like

dito. I wish you all an enjoyable and lucky new year.

May we all get more(hardly got any past years) western movies this year :slight_smile:

yeah. happy new year to everyone. I updated this forum’s software, a new template will follow :slight_smile:

all the best

What do you know? I can’t even remember if 2006 was a particulary good year or not.

In that case it wasn’t too bad, we have very vivid memories of disastrous events and often do remember in what year they took place (does 9/11/01 mean anything to you?) People often forget the birthday of their partner (or their wedding), but when they have lost a child, they’ll never forget the date. So if 2006 doesn’t ring an alarm bell, it wasn’t particularly bad.

I remember the summer of 2006 was very hot, a thing I don’t like, so for me it wasn’t a very good year

1 Like

I can’t even remember last night! “Choir-mistress - more black coffee please!”

That’s called a blackout, rev

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:7, topic:174”]In that case it wasn’t too bad, we have very vivid memories of disastrous events and often do remember in what year they took place (does 9/11/01 mean anything to you?) People often forget the birthday of their partner (or their wedding), but when they have lost a child, they’ll never forget the date. So if 2006 doesn’t ring an alarm bell, it wasn’t particularly bad.

I remember the summer of 2006 was very hot, a thing I don’t like, so for me it wasn’t a very good year[/quote]
Yes, you are right. Bad things are more often imprssed on our minds than other things. I remember vividly hearing about the terrible 9/11 attacks on the radio.

Hi there folks!
I also do wish you all a happy new year!

I’ve been absent for quite a while, but before Xmas there was a hell of a lot of things to do, then there was Xmas itself with meeting family and friends, my girl and I spent a ween iin Denmark and so on…

But now I’m back in the saddle!

[quote=“Dillinger, post:11, topic:174”]Hi there folks!

I’ve been absent for quite a while, but before Xmas there was a hell of a lot of things to do, then there was Xmas itself with meeting family and friends, my girl and I spent a ween iin Denmark and so on…

But now I’m back in the saddle![/quote]
For a moment, I thought the Feds might haved gunned you down… Welcome back Dillinger!

You can’t keep a good cowboy down.

You know, I bet Phantom Stranger didn’t expect this thread to be brought back to life after four years.

You can’t keep a good thread down!!!

A belated happy new year to all ;D

[quote=“Dillinger, post:11, topic:174”]Hi there folks!

But now I’m back in the saddle![/quote]

And a happy one right back at ya, amigo!

2011 coming soon 8) , let’s see the new re-releases from wild east

Happy New Year everyone :smiley:

And let us hope that the new year will be even better than the old one for Spaghetti western releases.
So keep them coming Koch-media, Wild east productions and others 8)

happy new year to all! :smiley: