(Phantom Stranger) #1

Hi everyone

Have a great and safe New Year.
See you next year.

Happy New Year!
(Colonel Lingus) #2

Happy New Year to you as well

(Lode) #3

dito. I wish you all an enjoyable and lucky new year.

(WalkinEagle) #4

May we all get more(hardly got any past years) western movies this year :slight_smile:

(Sebastian) #5

yeah. happy new year to everyone. I updated this forum’s software, a new template will follow :slight_smile:

all the best

(John Welles) #6

What do you know? I can’t even remember if 2006 was a particulary good year or not.

(scherpschutter) #7

In that case it wasn’t too bad, we have very vivid memories of disastrous events and often do remember in what year they took place (does 9/11/01 mean anything to you?) People often forget the birthday of their partner (or their wedding), but when they have lost a child, they’ll never forget the date. So if 2006 doesn’t ring an alarm bell, it wasn’t particularly bad.

I remember the summer of 2006 was very hot, a thing I don’t like, so for me it wasn’t a very good year

(Reverend Danite) #8

I can’t even remember last night! “Choir-mistress - more black coffee please!”

(scherpschutter) #9

That’s called a blackout, rev

(John Welles) #10

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:7, topic:174”]In that case it wasn’t too bad, we have very vivid memories of disastrous events and often do remember in what year they took place (does 9/11/01 mean anything to you?) People often forget the birthday of their partner (or their wedding), but when they have lost a child, they’ll never forget the date. So if 2006 doesn’t ring an alarm bell, it wasn’t particularly bad.

I remember the summer of 2006 was very hot, a thing I don’t like, so for me it wasn’t a very good year[/quote]
Yes, you are right. Bad things are more often imprssed on our minds than other things. I remember vividly hearing about the terrible 9/11 attacks on the radio.

(Dillinger) #11

Hi there folks!
I also do wish you all a happy new year!

I’ve been absent for quite a while, but before Xmas there was a hell of a lot of things to do, then there was Xmas itself with meeting family and friends, my girl and I spent a ween iin Denmark and so on…

But now I’m back in the saddle!

(John Welles) #12

[quote=“Dillinger, post:11, topic:174”]Hi there folks!

I’ve been absent for quite a while, but before Xmas there was a hell of a lot of things to do, then there was Xmas itself with meeting family and friends, my girl and I spent a ween iin Denmark and so on…

But now I’m back in the saddle![/quote]
For a moment, I thought the Feds might haved gunned you down… Welcome back Dillinger!

(Dillinger) #13

You can’t keep a good cowboy down.

(John Welles) #14

You know, I bet Phantom Stranger didn’t expect this thread to be brought back to life after four years.

(Dillinger) #15

You can’t keep a good thread down!!!

(Yodlaf Peterson) #16

A belated happy new year to all ;D

(Chris_Casey) #17

[quote=“Dillinger, post:11, topic:174”]Hi there folks!

But now I’m back in the saddle![/quote]

And a happy one right back at ya, amigo!

(sartana1968) #18

2011 coming soon 8) , let’s see the new re-releases from wild east

(Dorado) #20

Happy New Year everyone :smiley:

And let us hope that the new year will be even better than the old one for Spaghetti western releases.
So keep them coming Koch-media, Wild east productions and others 8)

(davidf) #21

happy new year to all! :smiley: