Happy holidays

Happy 2010 to all you spaghetti western lovers. ( raises a glass to all you guys and gals) :smiley:

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:100, topic:1837”]It’s Anton La Vey (however you spell his name)[/quote]you do look a bit scary rev. how do you get your toes to curl like that?something to do with cider i bet! :smiley:

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:97, topic:1837”]Happy holidays and happy new year to one and all…
The Genie Vincent :o called round to say if I rub his lamp you can all have 3 wishes for 2010. Cheers chaps… blimey, look at the time … Cider o’clock!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! ;D

[/quote]

Rev, my man! That suits you!!
GREAT costume!!!

And a HAPPY NEW YEAR right back at ya, brother!!

And to everyone here at the SWDB, too!
Hope 2010 turns out to be your best year ever!!

HA HA HA HA!!! Great one!!! ;D ;D ;D

Great stuff Reverend !..scared the crap out of me :stuck_out_tongue: .

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year to everyone!!
Hope 2010 is a good one for all of you.

Smokin’ new year to all you great motherfuckers!
A toast to you, my friends.

Happy New Year to all the kind people in Spaghetti land .

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:97, topic:1837”]Happy holidays and happy new year to one and all…
The Genie Vincent :o called round to say if I rub his lamp you can all have 3 wishes for 2010. Cheers chaps… blimey, look at the time … Cider o’clock!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! ;D

[/quote]

I need to know, is that really you Rev? If so, that’s all kinds of win!

Happy New Years Spaghettites!

Happy Twenty-Ten guys!

Hi!

Happy New Year to all of You! :slight_smile:

Doc Simmi

happy 2010 everyone!
will start the year with a bang called mercenario. more soon :wink:

Payday just arrived today, hooray! :slight_smile:

Hope everyone out there has a Happy Christmas and takes the oppurtunity presented by the holidays to watch loads of SW’s!

yeah, i also want to wish everyone happy holidays and a good start into the new year. i will be online though almost daily in that time, so this place won’t be abandoned over the holidays.

i hope everyone gets himself some nice s’ghetti dvds

I’ll get, I’m almost sure :wink:

And I also wish everybody a nice christmas. But I think we’ll see sometimes at the weekend…

Merry Christmas to everyone. Maybe I should watch Pistol for Ringo during holidays. That’s the only christmas-themed spaghetti western I can think of.

My best to all of my new found friends here at “Spaghetti Westerns.com” it’s been fun playing here these last few months. Hope to see all of you (and A few new friends) next year. Stay safe and have a very Merry Christmas.

.net :slight_smile: