Happy holidays

That photo is altered! If she were really outside Seb, I think her nipplage would be jaunty!

maybe she keeps warm by… being hot! :stuck_out_tongue:

[size=6]MERRY CHRISTMAS[color=Green] PATNERS![/size]

At times like this, I’m a man of very few words. At other times…

Merry Christmas all

Too late ;).

Did all the celebrating yesterday!

Merry Christmas all my fellow western enthusiasts!

Just got a most beloved boardgame from my youth for Christmas:

Good Guys 'n Bad Guys ( Good Guys 'n Bad Guys | Board Game | BoardGameGeek )

Anyone remember it? Can’t wait to play it!!!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

And happy birthday, Jesus!

baby jesus

[quote=“Pacificador, post:87, topic:1837”]Just got a most beloved boardgame from my youth for Christmas:

Good Guys 'n Bad Guys ( Good Guys 'n Bad Guys | Board Game | BoardGameGeek )

Anyone remember it? Can’t wait to play it!!![/quote]

Haven’t played that one Pacificador but looks right up my street. I’m a bit of a vintage board game fan too and by coincidence my eldest picked me up an old favourite as well this christmas.

Used to have it as a kid and was glad to discover it was just as much fun as I remembered when the family gave it a go on Christmas day evening. :slight_smile:

He’ll look a pillock …

[quote=“Phil H, post:90, topic:1837”]Haven’t played that one Pacificador but looks right up my street. I’m a bit of a vintage board game fan too and by coincidence my eldest picked me up an old favourite as well this christmas.

Used to have it as a kid and was glad to discover it was just as much fun as I remembered when the family gave it a go on Christmas day evening. :)[/quote]

Looks like a good one Phil!

I really enjoy board games, there’s the social aspect of everyone gathered around the kitchen table that you don’t get with video games, etc. these days.

We were playing the 1960s version of Careers my mom bought herself and got to talking about other board games. When we were done I had to run down and order the 1974 Canadian edition of Payday. Many fun memories there. :smiley:

[quote=“Pacificador, post:92, topic:1837”]Looks like a good one Phil!

I really enjoy board games, there’s the social aspect of everyone gathered around the kitchen table that you don’t get with video games, etc. these days.

We were playing the 1960s version of Careers my mom bought herself and got to talking about other board games. When we were done I had to run down and order the 1974 Canadian edition of Payday. Many fun memories there. :D[/quote]

Well today we all had a go at an old (1970s) Canadian Ice Hockey board game; Face Off which I found in a charity shop recently. We had fun with it too. Just the right level for all the ages in my family (11-49) and if we had wanted we could have tried our luck at the game in French too. Are all Canadian issue games like this Pacificador? With the double sided board, one side in English, the other in French?

No, I would say they are few and far between from what I’ve seen…most times the French edition is issued separately.

Cool find though !

Hopefully everyone had a great Christmas and will have a happy New Year!

Here’s hoping everyone had a great Christmas and all the best for the new year.

Happy holidays and happy new year to one and all…
The Genie Vincent :o called round to say if I rub his lamp you can all have 3 wishes for 2010. Cheers chaps… blimey, look at the time … Cider o’clock!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! ;D

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:97, topic:1837”]Happy holidays and happy new year to one and all…
The Genie Vincent :o called round to say if I rub his lamp you can all have 3 wishes for 2010. Cheers chaps… blimey, look at the time … Cider o’clock!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! ;D

[/quote]
Very impressive costume you have there mate :wink:
And a very happy new year to you also :slight_smile:

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:97, topic:1837”]Happy holidays and happy new year to one and all…
HAPPY NEW YEAR! ;D

[/quote]

Happy new year back at you Rev.
And nice outfit by the way. Just a regular night out at Fanny’s Ale House eh?
One year you’ll have to go in fancy dress. ;D

HAPPY NEW YEAR! ;D

[/quote]It’s Anton La Vey (however you spell his name)