Happy holidays

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:97, topic:1837”]Happy holidays and happy new year to one and all…
The Genie Vincent :o called round to say if I rub his lamp you can all have 3 wishes for 2010. Cheers chaps… blimey, look at the time … Cider o’clock!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! ;D

[/quote]

I need to know, is that really you Rev? If so, that’s all kinds of win!

Happy New Years Spaghettites!

Happy Twenty-Ten guys!

Hi!

Happy New Year to all of You! :slight_smile:

Doc Simmi

happy 2010 everyone!
will start the year with a bang called mercenario. more soon :wink:

Payday just arrived today, hooray! :slight_smile:

Hope everyone out there has a Happy Christmas and takes the oppurtunity presented by the holidays to watch loads of SW’s!

yeah, i also want to wish everyone happy holidays and a good start into the new year. i will be online though almost daily in that time, so this place won’t be abandoned over the holidays.

i hope everyone gets himself some nice s’ghetti dvds

I’ll get, I’m almost sure :wink:

And I also wish everybody a nice christmas. But I think we’ll see sometimes at the weekend…

Merry Christmas to everyone. Maybe I should watch Pistol for Ringo during holidays. That’s the only christmas-themed spaghetti western I can think of.

My best to all of my new found friends here at “Spaghetti Westerns.com” it’s been fun playing here these last few months. Hope to see all of you (and A few new friends) next year. Stay safe and have a very Merry Christmas.

.net :slight_smile:

oops.Sorry about that chief

Happy Christmas to everyone for 2007 by the way !!, and hope everyone gets some Spaghetti goodies and/or viewing in !

Yes a happy and merry Christmas to everyone on the board… I know I’ve got a couple of spaghetti westerns waiting under the tree so it can’t go all wrong :slight_smile:

Santa Claus came by here this morning and left me EL PURO.

Thought it was a good idea to check the first few minutes and a chapter stop somewhere halfway the movie.
Guess what happens.
A guy butts his head into a girl and knocks her out completely.
Blood all over her face.
Typical Christmas stuff.

Yes, I have just received this from Santa aswell.

That Santa is a good lad isn’t he.

One of the best for sure.

Merry Christmas to all

Merry christmas to everyone at the spaghetti western database!