Goodbey dvdr covers!

Oh, Tom, I was into my Woody Allen Films Long before the westerns I think, so I suppose I have an enhanced negative element!!!

Tom, have you seen the Greek warner video cover to Navjoe Joe, I think its great!!, a mate of mine had it years back?

Great cover Tom, you need to be getting in touch with someone, and start doing this as a living!!

Better than the Greek.

Yes, I know what you mean about the film noirs, and bad endings, so yes I do enjoy them aswell

Well Tom saw Touch of Evil years ago, and will have to make an effort to see, as sounds interesting!!!

Not familar with your other stuff, so you have a great knowledge in other areas it seams.

I do like my Italian crime films, as there is so many lost films their, and so ahead of their time.

i love Italian crime, it’s my second favourite after spaghetti’s… especially Maurizio Merli, he kicks ass!

I know what you mean about Italian crime films, they just do not take any shit!!!, nice to see in this so ever politically correct day and age!!

we are no angels

[attachment deleted by admin, new size restrictions in place. max allowed size 40kb]

a barrel full of dollars

[attachment deleted by admin, new size restrictions in place. max allowed size 40kb]

tails you lose

hi everyone
i am new to this forum
tom,very impressive covers

need the following if anyone can help.
in high resolution 300dpi
thanks

chuck moll
forgotten pistolero
adios gringo
blindman
big gundown
no room to die
django the bastard
bounty killer
today we kill tomorrow we die
hills run red
some dollars for django
moment to kill
last of badmen
make peace with GOD
arizona colt return
ferda west
face to face
10 killers come from afar
pityless 3
kung fu brothers in west-william berger
kill the wickeds
one more in helll
killer adios

thanks

thanks tom
is theer any way u can email high reso to me ,please

i keep trying with normal covers in the other section, ive gone to the lowest 72dpi and it still keeps saying that it is too big a file to put on the database.
if someone can explain i can contribute.
HELP! :-\

awesome covers Tom!

Yodlaf - the problem isnt the Dpi (keep this 200-300 for a good scan) you need to compress the file into jpg format but make sure its just under 200KB IN SIZE - let us know how you get on
cheers

ally made that cover for me

Hi! Thanks for posting all the great covers here. I’ve tried using Photoshop to make my own but with zero success. If someone has the following covers, please post them if you have time:

THE LONGEST HUNT

SONNY AND JED

JOHNNY HAMLET

DAYS OF VIOLENCE

Cheers!

Tom

awesome buffalo bill cover tom!!

have you got any artwork(posters / stills video sleeves)for these:
the great treasure hunt
yankee
corte marziale
days of violence
red harvest
el bandido malpelo
the christmas kid

adios!!

Borat your the man!! thanks for your help - whats the chance of getting the original VHS either way ill be happy if its a copy as well!!!

tom your inbox is full so cant send messages!!

Nice one Borat ! ill be happy either way copy or original :-))))))))))))))))) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

look forward to yankeeeeeeeeee art! i only found one low res still for that on the whole net :frowning:

tom
what movie are you looking for?u mentioned that no one found the movie

i need some of the sleeves emailed to me in 300dpi.is this possible please

no room to die
adios gringo
some dollars for django
django the bastard
and few more please

tom
gret cover for today we kill.can u meail me taht cover please in 300dpi
also i am looking fo rthese 2 covers please
moment to kill and make peace with GOD