Goodbey dvdr covers!

Awesome Tom, thanks!! you are producing some of the best custom covers ive seen so far :slight_smile: whats the best programme to use to do covers like these?
hasta la vista !

[font=Verdana]keep 'em coming amigo they look great!!

Heres one for colorado charlie - [/font]

[attachment deleted by admin, new size restrictions in place. max allowed size 40kb]

A Place Called Glory

[attachment deleted by admin, new size restrictions in place. max allowed size 40kb]

Dynamite Jim

Gatling Gun

Fort Yuma Gold

For A Few Dollars Less

30 down only 500 covers to go now tom ;D

[quote=“tom”]Its very cool that so many people visit to take a look at the covers, but its a pitty that they dont leave a reaction or post one of their own selve made covers. :wink:

Im the only one posting here.
:([/quote]
I must admit i do like to look, i wouldn’t know how to do such things, i’m fucking useless with a pc!

But why do you make covers of stuff that is out, i thought it would be to put dvdr’s in of tape conversions etc.

Anyway, they look great!

i could do with some help though, when i do put a picture on it doesn’t show up, you have to click the link to look at it, am i doing something wrong?!#!? :-\

haha i need the movies to the covers :wink:

Johnny West

[quote=“tom”]between god the devil and a winchester.

to bad I have this crappie fullscreen version![/quote]
The wild east disc is a nice widescreen transfer and highly recommended[flash=200,200][/flash] :slight_smile:

Nice covers :slight_smile:

Thanks Silvanito dont you have any nice covers to post?

No sorry I don’t make any covers myself :cry:

I made some covers a while back but I am too ashamed of them to post them. A six year old could do better. I much prefer all the ones above. Keep 'em coming!

Tried and failed miserably! It helps if you are a) computer literate and b) artistic. I am neither.

Wow, these covers are great!
i only wish i even knew how to start making them, i’m thick as shit when it comes to pc’s!
besides i only have a laptop :frowning: , all i know how to do is go on internet and cut and paste images and put stuff on ebay!!!

You guys have been busy. Great covers!
I’ll post some more too in the future but at the moment I don’t have internet at home so I can’t attach pictures.

Great covers Tom.

Never heard of many of the titles.

Hope to get to see some of these films before I die, as not many people no how to make an enjoyable western these days.

Well, Tom, do you know all the negative elements in these westerns, which I love and adore, I follow that code to a degree in my life.

So, this results in me being a very happy miserable man!!!

Weird I know, but hey thats me !!!