Giuliano Gemma in car crash

Seems he is in a critical condition after a head on collision in Rome.

My thoughts are with you, Giuliano.

R.I.P. Giuliano

I can’t believe it. What a tragedy… :frowning:

RIP Mr Gemma.

I’m in shock.

A real shame indeed.

Very sad.

RIP Mr. Gemma

A terrible way to go, very sad indeed. R.I.P. Giuliano.

He will go on forever in our hearts and minds as one the greatest Italian Western heroes of all time.

Awful news.

RIP

Dear God… I was just thinking yesterday how he could have been awesome in a movie like Django Lives. He will be remembered.

Shocking! He was a true icon of the genre and some of his westerns are true classics. He will be sorely missed and I’m grateful for the hours of excitement and entertainment he gave us. RIP :’(

I don’t know what to say right now. The man was such an icon to me. I just don’t know what to say…

This is just horrible. I am genuinely in shock.
I was fortunate enough to see him at a screening of Return of Ringo in Venice some years ago and he was a class act and true gentleman.
He will be very greatly missed.

It isn’t fair an end like this…You gave so much things to the genre…

Rest In Peace Mr. Gemma.Forever in our hearts.

Shocked :frowning:

This is so sad news. RIP.

rest in peace, Ringo

RIP Giuliano Gemme, for being an authentic star of the Spaghetti Western genre, thank you.

Terrible news! To make it to that age and to be healthy and to go in an accident like that.

I was always a big fan as you can tell from my username and everyone who worked with him seem to think he was a great guy.

Sad news indeed! I was just listening to “A pistol for Ringo/The return for Ringo” OST today. RIP. We’ve lost a true star.