Giallo Genre (Italian Thrillers)

Sorry for the late response mate…been busy all week. That’s almost what I was going to say, I watched it a few years back and thought it was lukewarm. Not terrible but nothing great either. I’ve also seen Macabre, which I thought was a lot worse.

I’ll check out the other films online and if it’s not all supernatural I might buy it.

2 Likes

Nice, hopefully some label puts it out on blu!

1 Like

Never even heard of this film. I’ll have to take a look.

Finally got round to watching this one recently and quite enjoyed it. Felt a bit like a Columbo episode at the end. :grin:

While I was watching it I couldn’t help but think how “spaghetti adjacent” it’s cast and crew was. Directed by Valerii, music by Morricone and starring guys like Hilton, Pierro Lulli and Billy Berger. I even recognised Nick from Price of Power, but alas no shotgun crutches for him this time.

5 Likes

Now that you mention it… :laughing:

1 Like

What about the scene where the girl is watching Django and she says I’m just watching some crappy western! Lol… at least in the English dub.

3 Likes

Ahhh, that wasn’t in the sub vers I watched, but she did look bored :sweat_smile:

I don’t think it’s going to make her top 20 list lol

1 Like

Yeah in the English Dub… she answers the door and the guy goes, “what you watching?” and she responds “just some crappy western”… Not everyone can be a fan I guess lol

1 Like