Fantasy/Dream/Ideal Cast Lists

Hi all lovers of SW Films,

I hope this idea hasn’t already been done, but I’d like to see any fans ideas of what the ideal cast for an SW would be. These can be classic actors or stalwarts of the genre, or people who dabbled briefly in the field, but definitely should’ve continued on. Fans can even list actors who’ve already worked together, and appeared in the same film. The only criteria is a choice of following: Two actors who should’ve teamed up, Four to Five actors who should’ve worked together, and a cast list of 10 to 20 people. Any combination of these criteria is OK, so long as everyone has fun with this, Enjoy. To get the ball rolling, I’ll give some of my ideas.

Lee Van Cleef and Gianni Garko as a team

Lee Van Cleef and Chuck Connors as adversaries

Franco Nero and Lee Van Cleef as a team or adversaries

Tomas Milian and Lee Van Cleef reunited

Franco Nero and Tomas Milian reunited

Franco Nero and Chuck Connors as a team or adversaries

Johnny Halladay and Chuck Connors as adversaries

Franco Nero, Lee Van Cleef, Klaus Kinski, Gordon Mitchell, and Mario Adorf

Lee Van Cleef, Chuck Connors, Gianni Garko, Frank Wolff, and Jose Torres

Johnny Halladay, Fernando Sancho, Robert Woods, Nello Pazzafini, and Jose Calvo

Tomas Milian, Chuck Connors, Anthony Steffen, Klaus Kinski, and Piero Lulli,

Tomas Milian, Johnny Hallady, Frank Wolff, Piero Lulli, Jose Torres, Frank Brana, Antonio Molino Rojo, Benito Steffalini, and Mario Brega

Gianni Garko, George Hilton, Fernando Sancho, Roberto Camardiel, Aldo Sambrell, Nello Pazzafini, Franco Citti, Frank Brana,

Lee Van Cleef, Gianni Garko, Johnny Hallady, Eduardo Fajardo, Horst Frank, Klaus Kinski, Jose Calvo, Frank Brana, Mario Brega, and Philippe Leroy

Robert Woods, Gordon Mitchell, Craig Hill, Antonio Casas, Franco Citti, Piero Lulli, Luis Induni, Antonio Molino Rojo, Paco Sanz, and Rick Boyd.

38 posts were merged into an existing topic: Casting your own western