FAFDM tank

(Reverend Danite) #1

I’ve finally gotten round to starting a custom paintjob on an old Virago tank I’ve had kicking around. Had to be my favorite film of course. It seems appropriate that an Italian film with a multi-national cast ends up on summat Japanese ;D.
Thought I’d share it with ya - as I’m makin it up as i go along - maybe suggestions (stoopid or otherwise)?
I’m reckoning the circular shootout at the top of the tank - a smokin gun (across Clint, as on the piccy) turning into summat on the side - a pistol/close-up of eyes maybe … the pocket watch with the lady’s face at the bottom - but I gotta get KK in there somewhere?
I started it this afternoon but I’ve had a coupla ciders since then … I’ll carry on tomorrow …

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

(Yodlaf Peterson) #2

FUCKING HELL!

Rod that’s blinding mate, the highest honour of respect is now yours.

have you ever thought of becoming a tattooist? I’d let you stick Clint & Co. on my back ;D

(korano) #3

Yeah,thatis pretty awseome

(ENNIOO) #4

Excellent work Reverend :).

(korano) #5

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:2, topic:1250”]FUCKING HELL!

Rod that’s blinding mate, the highest honour of respect is now yours.

have you ever thought of becoming a tattooist? I’d let you stick Clint & Co. on my back ;D

1. 8)[/quote]Holy Shit! That’s a interesting idea. A Spaghetti Western tatoo. Has anybody else thought of that?

(Pacificador) #6

Rev, we could bring back the van art of the 70’s…I have the minivan, you have the talent. Now to convince the wife that’s what we need… :smiley:

(Phil H) #7

Beautiful stuff Rev. And yes, you’ve got to get Kinski in there somewhere.

(scherpschutter) #8

Unbelievable

IN

ONE

WORD

IT’S:

(Tigrero) #9

Glad the Rev is doing this coz I am gonna streetfighter my bike and I was hopin’ th Rev would help me with the paint. Good timing.

Oh and about the tattoos. He’s already done a few some years ago and I have got the very 1st on my arm.

(MunchhausenPL) #10

Yeah, it’s not bad…

…just joking! It looks fantastic 8)

(alk0) #11

I’m impressed.

(Bad Lieutenant) #12

As said before, you are a talented man, rev. Impressive once again!

(Reverend Danite) #13

Thanks for the kind words amigos - but i’ll take ideas and criticisms as well - I’m reckoning on GMV holding the pocket watch (pre-duel) to Clint’s left with LVC (from the same poster series) behind, up and to the left of him. I’m gonna start the pocket watch in the foreground in a mo. and still reckon for the duel at the top - all seems to fit. if it’s unbalanced I’ll throw in a few dollars (more) or maybe some bullet holes.
It’s taken this morning and lots of coffee (anti-cider) to tart up the eyes and nose, and to put a shirt and hat on him. I’m beginning to wish i hadn’t started … :wink:
Progress so far …
(Still not sure where to fit KK in tho’ …)

(MunchhausenPL) #14

Near left side of Clint’s face I would put a gallows/tree with dead body or a gravedigger making a coffin. Place under Clint is good for a title of movie, “Clint Eastwood as Man With No Name” or a famous quote. The rest of it you can make red with black figures of fallling gunfighters, but bullet holes are also great :slight_smile:

(AceHigh) #15

Rev, you’re an enormously gifted soul. Amazing!

(ENNIOO) #16

What about having you on as well Reverend…with a suitable hat of course… :smiley:

(Yodlaf Peterson) #17

I haven’t go a bike, but i’d have one of those tanks for the hell of it!

(Reverend Danite) #18

El Indio turned out to be a c*nt - better luck with the Colonel tomorrow hopefully - (reckon it’s CM’s avatar piccy now).

(Tigrero) #19

I’ve known you many years Rev but you still go ever upwards in my estimation. Bloody awesome!!!

(Reverend Danite) #20

Well, guess who turned up today?
Counterfeit Van Cleef!