FAFDM tank

Keep up the good work Reverend ;).

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:20, topic:1250”]Well, guess who turned up today?
Counterfeit Van Cleef![/quote]
The man himself 8)

I’ve been on this again today and found that somebody has shot it full o’lead ;).
Nearly done this side and the top (still some smoke to come out the bullet holes and LvC’s gun needs sorting).
This has been an experiment with new paints for me - and they have to be ‘cured’ between coats with a hot air gun - I didn’t do it very well and removed half of El Indio’s face with some masking film and had to redo it >:(, he now looks more like the fellah that serves me kebabs in the local takeaway … :smiley:
Anyway, I dunno why I’m postin’ it on here - maybe jus’ cos I been workin hard and I want somebody to tell - anyway (again) going for a pint (and a kebab off El Indio!).

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:23, topic:1250”]I’ve been on this again today and found that somebody has shot it full o’lead ;).
Nearly done this side and the top (still some smoke to come out the bullet holes and LvC’s gun needs sorting).
This has been an experiment with new paints for me - and they have to be ‘cured’ between coats with a hot air gun - I didn’t do it very well and removed half of El Indio’s face with some masking film and had to redo it >:(, he now looks more like the fellah that serves me kebabs in the local takeaway … :smiley:
Anyway, I dunno why I’m postin’ it on here - maybe jus’ cos I been workin hard and I want somebody to tell - anyway (again) going for a pint (and a kebab off El Indio!).[/quote]

Hadn’t seen this thread before now. That is one amazing piece of work! Geez i’d be happy to have even half your talent. Looking forward to seeing the finished article!

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:23, topic:1250”]This has been an experiment with new paints for me - and they have to be ‘cured’ between coats with a hot air gun - I didn’t do it very well and removed half of El Indio’s face with some masking film and had to redo it >:(, he now looks more like the fellah that serves me kebabs in the local takeaway … :smiley:
Anyway, I dunno why I’m postin’ it on here - maybe jus’ cos I been workin hard and I want somebody to tell - anyway (again) going for a pint (and a kebab off El Indio!).[/quote]

Maybe the bloke serving kebabs down the local takeaway is actually Gian Maria Volonte. Haven’t seen him in many films lately.

;D ;D ;D

Yes good work Reverend, you deserve a kebab :wink:

Fuck, I can’t believe I didn’t see this thread before. That’s really somethin’ else. You are a really creatively gifted person. You write really well too. What else do you do? You don’t sing opera too do ya? (I mean when not imbibing)
Beautiful.

I can’t believe you didn’t see this before. Every post about it is us kissing reverend’s ass. BUT FOR A GOOD REASON I MIGHT ADD BECAUSE IT IS FAR FUCKING OUT MAN!!! And he deserves our ass kissing.

Haahaaaa. I only get to duck in to the forum at odd times. I miss a lot. But thank god I did not miss a chance to kiss the Rev’s arse. :wink:
If only he had painted his arse to resemble Chelo…
Hey…now there’s a tattoo…hmmmmmmm…

Chelo Alonso?

There is no other.
I started a thread on her. Nobody loves her but me. That’s ok. I didn’t want to share her anyway.
I gotta bail out amigo. Hope you find an insomniac in Europe to chat with. :slight_smile:

See you later. I meen talk to you later. I only wish there were more isominiacs like me. :wink:

You are so talented! I love your Col. Mortimer