[DVD] Latest and Upcoming Releases

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t it also MGM which has the rights to Il Mercenario?

Yes and they also have rights to Navajo Joe if i remeber correctly but they decided to release this one which is a shame

But at least they are still releasing spaghettis making it more likely that they will release a more wanted title like Navajo Joe or Professional Gun later… Crossing my fingers.

MGM only owns the non-US rights to mercenario (that’s why there are so many crappy bootlegs in the US)

Not a problem, a British release would be more than OK :slight_smile:

‘Django-Ein Sarg voll Blut’ (Il momento di uccidere):

Darsteller: George Hilton, Walter Barnes, Loni von Friedl, Giorgio Sammartino, Horst Frank
Regisseur(e): Giuliano Carnimeo
Sprache: Deutsch
Bildseitenformat: 4:3
FSK: Freigegeben ab 18 Jahren
Studio: AVU
DVD-Erscheinungstermin: 30. Juni 2007
Spieldauer: 93 Minuten
DVD Features:

Unfortunately probably only German language/no subtitles and no extras !!! Look for picture in the database !!!

Must also remember that Moment to Kill is already released by Global Video/Southern DVD in an English dubbed version presented in non-anamorphic 1.85:1

usuually, if it sais 4:3 they mean letterbox, at least sometimes that’s the case.
bluntwolf, is the dvd already added to the wiki?

I don’t think so !? Only the DVDs picture is added to the database page !!!

the german cemetery without crosses dvd seems to be announced for july 23rd, for around 35 euros, that’s because it’s a small shitty label and it’s a limited edition

I suppose it’s not better than the Japanese release then?

well the japanese release is old, i would assume this one is better. but i have no clue yet. i will try to get it (or buy it, most likely) as soon as possible. but then again, i dont have the japanese dvd either, but also, the japanese dvd is not really an option for most people. 35 bucks for this new one is harsh though

35 euros is not much difference in the price of the Japanese SPO version (which can still be obtained at Exploited Cinema) which comes in at around 37.27 euros.

There is of course shipping prices to be considered.

It will be interesting to see what the quality will be like of this new issue.

I have heard talk in the past about other companies using the Japanese prints as their source of print.

as far as I know, it’s their first spaghetti release though

It will apparently only contain the German dub. Should probably be mentioned.

My mistake. It will contain apparently also the English, Italian and French dub. Just not mentioned on the cover. See review (in Deutsch) here:

http://www.wicked-vision.com/tabelle_reviews.php?ID=1069

I find the DVD menues very boring… But its great, that the films gets a (german) release.

Sounds great, except for the price.

And it’s one of the greatest SWs.

Interesting point that Dario Argento wasn’t involved in the screenplay.

Are you sure? All the sources say that he co-wrote the script

Any sources?