Drink

Southern Comfort for me ;D And occasionally Schnapps…

With Ice?

Nope…just straight. Ice in drinks just annoys me for some reason.

I drink a lot of coffee. Probably six cups per day. Try to avoid softdrinks.

Beer? I like Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and Fat Tire from New Belgium Brewery in Colorado. Enjoying The One True Margarita right now, two parts Sauza Reposado tequila, 1 part Grand Marnier and 1 lime.

Tequila is really a fine spirit, much like a good single malt scotch, and is probably better sipped alone.

Interesting!
I have only known people who have it with ice!

[quote=“Jack Burns, post:44, topic:341”]I drink a lot of coffee. Probably six cups per day. Try to avoid softdrinks.

Beer? I like Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and Fat Tire from New Belgium Brewery in Colorado. Enjoying The One True Margarita right now, two parts Sauza Reposado tequila, 1 part Grand Marnier and 1 lime.

Tequila is really a fine spirit, much like a good single malt scotch, and is probably better sipped alone.[/quote]
Those beers sound nice!

I drunk some Tequila when I was in the U.S, but I do not think my stomach would take the stuff now!

The Sierra Nevada product has really taken off in the U.S. It’s an excellent beer, perhaps our best overall in the United States. New Belgium is a close second. Really a great company with some interesting varieties.

Same here…i drink way too much coffee. Don’t like fizzy drinks either.

I also drink a lot of coffee.

Do people in England still drink a lot of tea?

[quote=“Silvanito, post:49, topic:341”]I also drink a lot of coffee.

Do people in England still drink a lot of tea?[/quote]

Yes!.. I have eight cups a day on average.

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:50, topic:341”]Yes!.. I have eight cups a day on average.[/quote]I have some tea now and again, say 3-4 cups a week and i hate coffee i think it’s fucking disgusting!

Has anybody ever tried some Absinthe?

Is it true this stuff makes you intoxicated in very special way, or is this just a myth?

[quote=“Silvanito, post:52, topic:341”]Has anybody ever tried some Absinthe?

Is it true this stuff makes you intoxicated in very special way, or is this just a myth?

[/quote]

Looks very strong stuff !

All the time!

[quote=“Silvanito, post:52, topic:341”]Has anybody ever tried some Absinthe?

Is it true this stuff makes you intoxicated in very special way, or is this just a myth?[/quote]

Tried it once. Could only be considered ‘special’ if you really want to be reduced to the phoetal position inside half an hour. Man that stuff was strong!

I’ve had it a couple of times, not very nice but you keep drinking for the sake of it…my head!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Seeing the title of this subject makes me think of Father Jack from the all-time great British sitcom Father Ted… : Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!

People familiar with the series know what I mean… ;D

Nuns!

LOL! Exactly!

[quote=“Silvanito, post:52, topic:341”]Has anybody ever tried some Absinthe?[/quote]My favorite alcohol drink. It’s just very hard to get if you want the real thing with 60 % or more. Expensive too.

[quote=“AvatarDK, post:56, topic:341”]Seeing the title of this subject makes me think of Father Jack from the all-time great British sitcom Father Ted… : Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!

People familiar with the series know what I mean… ;D[/quote]
Father Ted is great! i love the episode where he is accused of being a racist and gets given loads of Nazi memerobilia