Does somebody know these movies?

(johnnybb) #1

Hi,Im new in the forum.Nice to meet you!Im looking for some westerns and need help.I dont know the names of the movies and Ill tell what I remember of each movie. If anyone can help me with the name will be great!! :slight_smile:

1.First movie is for one mercenary that comes with stagecoach very bearded and very drunken.But next day he had two silver revolvers I remember and was shaved.He had to kill a gang with leader his brother,who had iron nose.Very good movie.
2.Next was for two mans-one young and one old that had to kill a gang again.The name of the movie as I heard was “Two vultures on way to hell”.This was told me from my father.
3.I remember also a movie with Giuliano Gemma that he didnt have a pistol and took from the others.He save the sherrifs life (from hanging) and became friends I think.
4.The last is for some good guy that reads bible and shoots the bad guys.In the end of the movie when take a look at the book it was empty.

I`ll be very happy if someone help me!! Thanks!

(Bill san Antonio) #2

[quote=“johnnybb, post:1, topic:3112”] Hi,Im new in the forum.Nice to meet you!Im looking for some westerns and need help.I dont know the names of the movies and Ill tell what I remember of each movie. If anyone can help me with the name will be great!! :slight_smile:

1.First movie is for one mercenary that comes with stagecoach very bearded and very drunken.But next day he had two silver revolvers I remember and was shaved.He had to kill a gang with leader his brother,who had iron nose.Very good movie.[/quote]Probably Cat Ballou. There’s the drunk and the man with a silver nose.

(Bill san Antonio) #3

Kinda far fetched but could it be Time of Vultures?
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Tempo_degli_avvoltoi,_Il

(johnnybb) #4

The first is not Cat Ballou.The movie wasnt comedian :) Thanks for the fast answer.As to the second I must watch it then Ill say :wink:

(Bill san Antonio) #5

It’s a good one nevertheless was it the one you’re looking for.

(Stanton) #6

[quote=“johnnybb, post:1, topic:3112”]3.I remember also a movie with Giuliano Gemma that he didnt have a pistol and took from the others.He save the sherrifs life (from hanging) and became friends I think.

[/quote]

Could be A Sky Ful of Stars for a roof. There’s a scene with a hanging and Gemma getting a gun. At 0:58 min.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZsLp0R63vg.

Pistol for Ringo is another chance.

(Col. Douglas Mortimer) #7

I thought 4. would be Kill and Pray or Reverend Colt but I don’t remember an empty bible.

I do remember a brail bible in Book of Eli though lol.

1. might be Pistol for Ringo.

(johnnybb) #8

Yes!!The 3th movie is A Sky full of stars for a roof,but I cant find where to download it.Thanks a lot!!!!For the 4th Ill see,as I remember the actor was one of these-Terence Hill,Gianni(John) Garko or Franco Nero.

(tomas) #9

well, you can watch or download A Sky Full Of Stars here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZsLp0R63vg&list=PL70BF6B36A3104987&index=11

(Halleluja) #10

Your first movie is almost definitely Cat Ballou as Bill said above. Lee Marvin plays a drunken mercenary (Kid Shelleen?) who, when decides to kill the bad guy Strawn ( also played by Lee Marvin). Strawn has a silver nose. The Kid shaves and puts on his old outfit and unpacks two silver revolvers before going off to kill him . Although the movie’s a comedy that part of the movie is played a bit more serious with a real spaghetti western feel to it.

It’s a great wee movie and Jane Fonda who hires Lee is absolutely gorgeous in it!

(Stanton) #11

I thought he knows Cat Ballou, but if not, it must certainly be Cat Ballou. There are not very much westerns with silver nosed guys.

(JonathanCorbett) #12

Maybe El Rojo, in which there’s a gunfighter with a sort of iron mask…

Or perhaps a kind of shady Cat Ballou “remake” with a SW slant! :smiley:

(johnnybb) #13

OK,Ill see these variants,may be one of them will be it.As to the 2nd movie Ive described I can add also that I think the two were just going out of prison,when meet each other in the beginning of the movie.As to the 4th the good guy was with a umbrella and book.Thanks!I expect suggestions :slight_smile:

(JonathanCorbett) #14

The 4th is Campa carogna… la taglia cresce with Gianni Garko. :wink:

(johnnybb) #15

OK,thanks a lot :)))

(JonathanCorbett) #16

Here is the “iron-nosed” guy from El Rojo

(johnnybb) #17

I dont know if it is "el rojo",but I can add that the bad guy with iron nose is brother of the good(twins as I remember) and at last was killed in the bedroom.The good was a short man.I can confirm that the movie isnt Cat Ballou.After he kill the bad he goes off with the stagecoach again,sitting in the back(as he comes) again drunken.

(johnnybb) #18

So,the 3rd movie is A sky full of stars for a roof and the 4th is Campa carogna… la taglia cresce.We found them.1st isnt Cat Ballou or El rojo.Any other suggestions??Lets forget the name of 2nd movie,may be is my mistake. :slight_smile:

(Col. Douglas Mortimer) #19

Yes, and the bible is actually the koran.

(JonathanCorbett) #20

I’m not convinced, but I’ll make an attempt for the 2nd: Hilton and Gozlino in One More to Hell?