Does somebody know these movies?

It seems like it,but it`s not.The other movie the thing I remember first is that in the beginning with names of actors and music there was a red background with owls in the corners.Hope this helps! :-\

Tutto per tutto a.k.a. Copper Face? :slight_smile:

[url]- YouTube

[quote=“JonathanCorbett, post:22, topic:3112”]Tutto per tutto a.k.a. Copper Face? :slight_smile:

[url]- YouTube

Exactly it!!!Thank you very very very much!!! :))))))))))

One one movie left!

The Cat Ballou clone

Yes,only one left,the Cat Ballou clone :smiley: I`m sure you know it!

Cat Ballou still fits all this lol ;D

Can’t wait to find out what the movie is

You should provide us more details.

Are the presumed twins played by the same actor? Do you remember significant female characters? What were the turn of events in the bedroom sequence?

No,not the same actor,because the good one was a short and the bad was bigger.I think it was said that they are twins,but may be only brothers.Not sure.For womans character I cant remember.The think that I can remember best was that with coming he fall down of the back on stagecoach-very bearded and drunken. :-\

From last information from my father The mercenary comes with a big suitcase(as I said falling down of the stagecoach),after that going in the hotel to sleep.On the next day he goes to barber and is being shaved and cropped.Takes on two silver pistols.And his brother-the leather of a band is with black leather mask(on the nose)-not iron from my mistake.Sorry and hope this helps!

For the moment I haven’t the slightest idea, a little SW - In the Name of the Father, the Son and the Colt with Craig Hill and Frank Brana - appears to have a few similarities but unfortunately it’s not your film: there’s a stagecoach in the beginning, twin against twin (both played by the same actor, the evil one dies near the bedroom) and a separate villain wearing a leather mask but no drunkenness. no shaving and as far as I remember no silver guns.

All right,what`s the name of this movie? ???

In the Name of the Father, the Son and the Colt

I watched it.It`s not the wanted movie.But is very good one! :wink: More suggestions… :slight_smile: