Do it yourself western

Very nice 8). The DVD cover looks very proffesional.

Thanx
I made it myself
(like almost everything)
today (for the next one) I’m painting cowboyhats (I can’t afford to buy 10 Stentsons)
and decorating guns to make them look old and used.
Sometimes it’s a lot of work but I like this kind of work so it’s not so hard.

It’s refreshing to see such dedication (something that can’t always be said about some Hollywood filmmakers). Keep up the good work!

Trailer Hungry bears don’t dance is finally online:

(I would like to embed it if that’s possible, please tell me how)

Very nice! Embedding is not possible I think, works in the databse it works (tho it didn’t work to me).

Posted a comment at You Tube by the way.

Excellent trailer. Thanks for giving us the link. I love the opening shot of the train.

Muy gracias,
I wanted to do that shot much more wide, I sent my father (after we shot him by camera and gun) but he couldnt find a right spot for that.

Might be he was a little dazzled by getting shot twice.

Hola
I hope you SW fanatics liked my trailer.
Today I leave for Berlin,
to scout locations for my next film.

Are there any German based people here who know
nice abonded spots (braunkohle mines or old industry) in the area of Berlin.
or between Berlin and Holland or have interests to work help with the film.
please post or contact me.

What crew do you need? Where are you located?
Might be interested in helping you. I’m in The Hague.

I was hoping for you to maybe join my in my plans…
(read and heard somethings about your plans for films)
I hope for many people here to join in on creating a hutspot-sauerkraut-patato-paellia-spaghetti-hamburger-western

I’m about to head of to Berlin, but you can be sure I contact you soon.

I almost foregot to mention, but the dubbing you did was great. Really intune to the lip movement.

[quote=“Hungry_bear, post:30, topic:2084”]I was hoping for you to maybe join my in my plans…
(read and heard somethings about your plans for films)
I hope for many people here to join in on creating a hutspot-sauerkraut-patato-paellia-spaghetti-hamburger-western

I’m about to head of to Berlin, but you can be sure I contact you soon.[/quote]
Have a nice stay, great city!

And you know where to find me. Perhaps we can include some ninjas in the film, haha.

Btw, Italian tile to your film: gli orsi affamati non ballano (is that about right, scherpschutter?)

sounds good.

Zoals beloofd:
nog voor de kerst
zal de eerste Nederlandse western in premiere gaan.

De Ruyterstraat 2
6512 GE Nijmegen

Woensdag 23 december
Aanvang:
20:30
start film
21:00

Voor de trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THVNZ24z9lk

De website:
http://hungrybears.nl/

Date/datum?

ajajaj
woensdag 23 december

I made my youtube-trailer more like a channel now.
(With my likes included)
http://www.youtube.com/user/hungrybearsdontdance

Soon I’ll post some pictures of what I’m doing for the next “hutspot western”
My fake guns and hats I’m decorating.

I’m quite all-round, know how to do a lot of different stuff, but doing everything myself is just a lot!
I’m looking for people to do audiodubs, who want to get shot (probably in Ardennes, Germany and Ibiza) reflection on my script (I’m starting to write it with a co-writer soon) if anybody here is interested to help out in whatever possible way, contact me with p.m. or post here. As plans are now we’ll shoot all over Europe probably Ardennes, Germany (Beriln area) and Ibiza

As far as my next western idea’s go it will contain 2 parts:

Part one
Will be about a totally retarded bunch gunslingers hiding for (imaginary) bounty hunters in the area, staying alive by getting sold for their bounties to the sheriff by the gang’s leader (who is just a little less retarded)

Part two
Is sort of a journey meeting all very strange gunslingers (sort of like El Topo)

Working title is “My smile is a riffle”

Nice work, Hungry bear
Great western faces

You’d probably better look for Americans (or Brits) living in Germany, Belgium or Holland (soldiers?) who like to do some voice acting for you
Most people here whose native tongue is English are from the US or the UK, so not living around the corner

The accents are not really essential, a variety of them were spoken in the West

You could, for instance, make up a story of Dutch or German immigrants (paying for Indian scalps, the hell do I know?) and one sheriff (of British descent) calling them bastards, damn newcomers or foreigners (etc.)

For Hungry bears don’t dance I did 2 audiodubs in Berlin, 'cause it was easy to find people out there in the international community. As long as all the accents are not all Dutch (that would be horrible)

As the old west was a land of immigrants and a variety will be nice. On this forum there are people from all over, and I think some of them even like spaghetti westerns…

I’m quite sure some will have an ability to record (for Hungry bears I did a lot of voice recording with my macbook / garageband)

Money and horses are my main concerns at this moment (It’s almost like I’m a cowboy)
I’m putting out lines towards professional actors and crew.

In this moment I find my friends Jacco Brummel (TV-director and one of the best 1st assistants in Holland) and Erika Raab (Art Director and one of the best setdressers around) to join my project.

As I promised
some preparation pictures,
this (lighter) is my best gun so far.

I put some more on the forum later.
@ Rev. if you need pictures like this, you’re welcome to ask.

Happy new year to all of you spaghetti-maniaks