Django Lives!

Saw this:

http://ww.geeksofdoom.com/2012/12/18/django-star-franco-nero-set-to-star-in-sequel-django-lives/

This looks so neat if it were to actually be made. Thanks for sharing on the Facebooks, what’re your guys’ thoughts?

I demand to have this film made!

Awe-fucking-some! 8)

…and it’ll spawn whole new decade of SW production

Would love to see this get made

Not so sure about the story/plot line though

[quote=“autephex, post:5, topic:3115”]Would love to see this get made

Not so sure about the story/plot line though[/quote]

It’s Franco Nero, I don’t care xD

Interesting premise, I’d definitively watch it.

Hahaha! It’d be great. :wink:

Just think, Sartana or Ringo reboots, epic music scores, and not to mention DVD’s! I bet there’d be plenty of movies getting their qualities improved and released officially!

Certainly. :wink:

and not only reboots - just imagine how many new characters they’ll create and how many new directors of Fidani’s quality will pop up
we’ll experience all stages known from the past of the genre

Ou, yes! 8)
Who knows man… one can always hope… ;D
Imagine teenagers going on a new spagh with Django instead of Twilight trash… :wink:

[quote=“Mickey13, post:12, topic:3115”]Ou, yes! 8)
Who knows man… one can always hope… ;D
Imagine teenagers going on a new spagh with Django instead of Twilight trash… ;)[/quote]

Yes! And then people won’t think I’m weird for wearing a longcoat to school!

I want to have a longcoat myself and wear it to school… :wink:

me too, i also want to have a hat, cigar and bad attitude (oh, i forgot i have one already)

Haha! Well I’ve got a wool greatcoat I’m wearing now, real nice black double buttoned one. Bought it from Hessen Antique, they do some real nice German militaria replicas.

I really hope this film gets made. The premise seems interesting, and any chance we get to see Nero use a six shooter is instant awesome! Maybe if the film gets the green light they’ll get other Spaghetti vets to make cameos. Bring on Milian!!!

In the Django sequel in my head I always see Django as having crippled hands since the original events! But then again I always like to interepret that ending as bleakly as possible. Maria does not survive.

Django “ending up as a silent-movie consultant in 1915 Hollywood”? Enough is enough! :smiley:

Besides, why ever an aged Django?

[url]http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1644706/tron-legacy-star-jeff-bridges-explains-how-plays-his-younger-self.jhtml[/url]

Agreed. I’d rather see the film get made with this premise than not made at all, but what the hell… IMO, this isn’t a movie that should be over-thunk premise-wise. Take a note from the predecessors and keep it simple- put the creative effort into making the film interesting to watch, don’t try to reinvent the Django character.