Django and Sartana’s Showdown in the West / Arrivano Django e Sartana … è la fine (Demofilo Fidani, 1970)

It’s a pretty bad film. I think it might actually be Fidani’s worst but it definitely has a lot of fun moments with Gordon Mitchell. The entire film is just him telling his henchmen to kill Django and Sartana but every time they have the opportunity, they decide to have some “fun” and end up losing. There’s lots of pointless riding scenes but it’s watchable. This has inspired me to give Ballad of Django another watch to see which one I prefer.

When I must choose between this one and The Ballad of Django, I prefer the latter. :slightly_smiling_face:

One of the best from Fid. Ballad on the other hand is a complete patch work job, not among my favorites.

Can’t say I thought the same but I’ll give it another watch. One Damned Day at Dawn, They Came to Kill Sartana, Barrel Full of Dollars and Make Your Peace With God were all better films for me. I don’t really have a favourite Fidani since I’ve enjoyed all of them. I think Shadow of Sartana will be the next one I watch.

I didn’t like it either on first time, on second time I thought it was hilarious. Most Fidani films are entertaining if you know what to expect and don’t mind the low production values, lack of script etc.

It was hilarious watching it for the first time but I still don’t think it’s half as good as the others I mentioned. I can’t really think of a Fidani film that I don’t like. I didn’t finish Anything for a friend, so I’ll have to give that another watch soon.