Dead Men Ride / Anda muchacho, spara! (Aldo Florio, 1971)

Wow! The I hope youā€™ll share sebā€™s enthusiasm. Itā€™s a fantastic flick.

1 Like

I wish i could say the same

This time iā€™ve seen more than 300 spags and it would be great to watch some of them for the first time,with that feeling of those days

[quote=ā€œLankyFellow, post:62, topic:774ā€]I wish i could say the same

This time iā€™ve seen more than 300 spags and it would be great to watch some of them for the first time,with that feeling of those days[/quote]I know the feeling.

Too bad,that we cant retrieve it :wink:

Know the feeling aswell. Trying not to view some of the ones that I think will be better than average whilst I view the average ones.

iā€™ve tried to do the same alsoā€¦ and ended up developing an affinity for some of the lesser spags

Exactly. Sometimes I look through my to watch pile and pick out one I know little about.

About the Koch Media dvdā€¦ some retailers have FSK 18 cover art while others have FSK 16ā€¦ But all sources seem to state ā€œuncutā€. So whatā€™s up with this? Is the amazon version uncut?

Amazon 16
https://www.amazon.de/nieder-friss-Staub-Fabio-Testi/dp/B0024CV0JW/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ll1&tag=italowestern-21&linkId=89967f612bf3ee1d2508ed5738d708aa

DTM 18
http://shop.dtm.at/product_info.php?products_id=37955

SWD 18
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Sol_bajo_la_tierra,_El/DVD

Ofdb 16

My Koch DVD says it is FSK18, but I guess it is cut nevertheless.

It was announced as a FSK 18 DVD but then released as a FSK 16 after a new certifying through the FSK

But it seems between announcing it and releasing it Koch changed itā€™s policy towards releasing FSK 18 DVDs. Shortly before the release it was newly certified and got now a FSK 16 rating. The released DVDs are all with the FSK 16 logo.

Since then all Koch SWs of FSK 18 films were newly certified (for which they have to pay) and normally they all get the 16 rating. Koch didnā€™t spent the money for the older titles, but most likely the sales werenā€™t as good as for the lower rated SWs and now they pay the costs. Thatā€™s why the Ringo films are still FSK 18, but the much more violent Dead Men Ride now FSK 16.

Are you sure that itā€™s FSK 18? As far as I know all are FSK 16 and uncut.

Iā€™ve seen some very little known Spaghs but thereā€™s a lot of classics I havenā€™t watched.

YES itā€™s FSK 16 and uncut ! :slight_smile:

Maybe Dillinger has a Special Edition ???

Or heā€™s color blind ā€¦

At least itā€™s really tragic.

Dillinger got a FSK 18 cut version, while we got a FSK 16 uncut DVD. I wonder what they added to get the lower rating?

There is only one version from KochMedia and itā€™s FSK 16 and uncut. SWDB and DTM.at seems to have old pictures from the cover with the FSK 18 sign.

this shit is confusing

YES it is. Stanton explained it some posts above. :slight_smile:

I guess Iā€™m an Idiot (no offense Idiot :wink: ) I still donā€™t get it

It doesnā€™t help that we donā€™t use ā€œFSKā€ ratings here

You have plenty of time.