Days of Violence / I giorni della violenza (Alfonso Brescia, 1967)

Trust the SWDB :slight_smile:

Yeah, it definitely does.

Thanks Phil

C.S.C. actors Adalberto Rosseti and Claudio Trionfi, graduated in 1965 and '66 respectively and credited together in other three SWs (Wrath of God, Kidnapping and A Bullet for Sandoval), appear in the same scene at minute 45 as Union soldiers.

Adalberto_Rosseti

C. Trionfi GdV

Watched an English fan dub of the Koch DVD. Although it’s not exactly Peter Lee Lawrence’s best, I did enjoy it quite a bit. Perhaps we’ll see a Blu-ray from Wild East in the future.

Agree with the comments that this was like an American western (except for final gunfight) and about the irresponsible early death of Rosalba Neri. I thought it looked fairly cheap too - maximum number of about 15 at any one time riding around and at one point Hank takes a group of ten to the ranch to steal what he says are 50 horses but there only about 10 in the corral. ‘Johs’ is the name which appears on a wanted poster although it does seem like a misspelling. Also agree that this looked nothing like Missouri especially the ‘ranch’ which looked like a Mexican hacienda and was probably a set left over from other films. The main theme sounded a lot like the ‘funeral music’ from Return of Ringo. Thought it inferior to Killer Calibre 32 made by the same team just before this I think.

@Carlos has updated this film’s page in the database to the new layout. Please notify us of any changes that need to be made. We also appreciate links, reviews, facts, info and especially pictures. For this one, higher resolution posters (all languages) are needed.