Day of Anger

In that case, 100 dollars would probably not be enough.

well it’s got the movie on it :wink:
but 100 bucks? I’m not sure… it’s not exactly Koch Media quality, and those cost 11,99 usually

Phil H…r u willing to part with yours for $100? Thanx. -Ken

I’ve got a copy of it - you can have it for a counterfeit $100 bill. :smiley:

I have the Japanese SPO disc that is English audio, but fairly often turns into Italian audio! Still very watchable and enjoyable, but I’ve always been curious about the Wild East version that I missed out on… If they ever repressed copies I would get one in a heartbeat.

Sorry blonde666, I wouldn’t buy it for $100 but I wouldn’t sell it either.

Mortimer, have you seen it go for more than $100 on Ebay or what?

In a few years time maybe it’s worth even more to collectors?

And the Koch Media discs will probably be worth more than 11,99 aswell when they’re out of print

I believe I’ve seen it on the Amazon.com marketplace going for around that sum.

Yes all depending on whether a better looking dvd release takes place. If Koch Media for instance were to issue it (with English dub) the price of the WE-release should hit rock-bottom :slight_smile: Then I would gladly part with my release from WE for $100.

100 is too much for ANY dvd… it’s just not right… Reverend, could you speak a word of reason please

Prices like this are justified (similar to stamps, which is much more absurd) simply by the fact that something is seldom, but eagerly searched for by a lot of fans.

So, why not.

But I’m not sure if the WE disc is so collectable to justify this price. But if Blonde66 is willing to pay it, I wouldn’t criticize him.

The Anolis version of Cemetery without Crosses, or the Koch Boxes, will be worth such a price when out of print.

If someone want’s to pay such price … why not?

The OOP Sergio Sollima box is for sale at prices between 100 - 250 euro on the amazon.de marketplace so you are absolutely right.

Blonde66 is not the anti-christ just because of the temptation being put in your way … that extra 6 is a bit harsh amigo.

Certainly! Phil, send me your original - I’ll copy it, send you a copy back with $20. Blonde66 sends me the $100 and he gets the disc. Everybody’s happy … especially those at The Priory of the Golden Apple.
The Lord be praised!

Oh good! I got this … start them offers comin’ in … :wink:

ok whoever paypals me 200 dollars gets the wild east day of anger. excellent condition.

This is nothing to get surprised about, and you don’t have to make comparisons with stamps either, don’t you know there are collectors who pay big money for rare VHS tapes and movie posters?

The only thing which surprises me is that nobody is selling it . :smiley:

Well, I don’t even have this disc, so I can’t sell it even if I wanted :smiley:

Looks like business 101 to me - value, hence price, goes up when accessability of a wanted product goes down. Looks to me like an original Wild East copy of Day of Anger is worth AT LEAST $100 at present. If you wanna play…you gotta pay!

I once sold a VHS tape in the days when I traded them for £350.

exactly, that’s why my offer stands at $200 now, whoever is willing to put that money up, will have my WE disc