Day of Anger

With the Wild East disc out of print what’s the next best thing/version (regardless of DVD region) other than looking to Ebay for the W.E. disc? ???

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Giorni_dell'ira%2C_I/DVD

hm doesn’t look good unless you speak french or italian. yesasia has the japanese one for 40 dollars, I assume you can get the wild east somewhere for about half that if you’re lucky

Read some (trustable?) sources that said: a german release will be out this year… Probably Sunfilm/MIG/Whatever

But if it comes it will very probably be with Italian/German dub only and no subtitles whatsoever… But picture quality will most likely be 10 times better than the Wild East-disc :slight_smile:

if it goes like the Beyond the Law disc I reviewed yesterday, very much likely like that

But that did have optional German subtitles at least, right?

yes optional, but 20% of the movie are in italian becasue it is uncut, so unless you speak italian or german, don’t buy it

I understand German so no problems… Italian dub with German subtitles is perfect… Thanks!

[quote=“Sebastian, post:2, topic:1072”]Giorni dell'ira, I/DVD - The Spaghetti Western Database

hm doesn’t look good unless you speak french or italian. yesasia has the japanese one for 40 dollars, I assume you can get the wild east somewhere for about half that if you’re lucky[/quote]

Damn!

Hello Friends!!

I willing to pay $100. for the DAY OF ANGER dvd by WILD EAST if it’s in MINT condition. I can send the money through paypal right away. If anyone is interested, contact me at theshape1963@yahoo.com. Thanx. -Ken

Only 100 bucks?

Stanton! U have one? How much would u want for it then? Let me know. -Ken

I almost forgot, it has to be REGION 1 as well. Thanx.

No no, I don’t have it, but 100 bucks for a DVD which is not really official? Get you a copy until a better version is released. Or is the WE so beautiful?

What’s wrong with the WILD EAST version? I’ve heard good things about it.

It’s not a really official release, more something like an official bootleg, or a semi-oficial release.

It may be in good quality, I don’t know, but it hardly is worth 100 bucks. IMO

There’s nothing wrong with it at all. Probably the best version out there I think. I have it and like it a lot. I’d question it being worth $100 though. I paid about $20 for it and it is probably one of the most expensive discs I’ve ever bought. But then I’m a notorious tightwad and everyone has their own idea on such things.

[quote=“Stanton, post:16, topic:1072”]It’s not a really official release, more something like an official bootleg, or a semi-oficial release.

It may be in good quality, I don’t know, but it hardly is worth 100 bucks. IMO[/quote]

Why isn’t it considered official? Wildeast is a legit company no?

Blondie, the wild east disc is out of print I would just get somebody to clone the disc for me for just a fraction of the price.

Blonde66 is probably a collector who wants the original WE disc, not a copy of it, and is willing to pay for it

I’ve asked on a Dutch forum if somebody is willing to sell for $100

(I have the Italian disc, I make a copy for Blonde66 if he wants me to, free of charge. But he probably doesn’t understand Italian)