Custom DVD Covers #2

Thanks a lot Bad Lieutenant :), much appreciated ;).

I got the Italian cover for Django against Sartana.

[quote=“Bill san Antonio, post:82, topic:478”]I got the Italian cover for Django against Sartana.

[/quote]
Thanks, amigo :slight_smile:

Here you go, ENNIOO, cover for A man called gringo
Finally I finished it. It’s not as good as I aimed it to be, but still pretty good I think.
Thanks to the translators.

Thats great Bad Lieutenant!.. nice and colourful.

Thanks again for your time and effort, and you will be rewarded soon ;).

No problem. I thought it would be fun to see if I was able to make them. Fortunately I don’t suck, so I’ll probably make some more.

Very nice cover for A MAN CALLED GRINGO!
Where did you turn up a copy of this one, if I may ask?
I have never seen it.

Just curious…

Custom DVD cover to Johnny Hamlet I found on the net:

Does anybody got these covers?

Johnny West cover as requested:

I am looking for covers for the following DVDs:-

Shango
In A Colt’s Shadow
Vengeance For Vengeacne
Three Bullets For A Long Gun
Trinity & Sartana
Kid Vengeance

Any ideas?

I have custom cover for Shango and maybe some more. I’ll post it later.

Muchas gracias señor Antonio.

Practicing my Español in preparation for Almeria.

Hasta la pasta…

Shango

[quote=“Tigrero, post:91, topic:478”]I am looking for covers for the following DVDs:-

Trinity & Sartana

Any ideas?[/quote]
[url]http://spaghettiwesterns.1g.fi/kuvat/Trinity+And+Sartana+Are+Coming.jpg[/url]

Thanks alk0. I was aware of this but did not realise it is the film I’ve got. In the title sequence it says something along the lines of “Trinity and Sartana - those dirty sons of bitches”. Does not say anything about them coming…but having got this cover up and read the plot summary I can now see it is the same one. Is there a reason for this difference in title?

Thanks a million Bill. Printed up and now sitting proudly on my SW shelf.

Better get that T & S one done as well.

And here’s Kid Vengeance. Legacy Entertanments cover is kinda cool, too bad that the film itself sucks!

Yes…the cover hints that it hides something special…good marketing I suppose.
My kids liked it so not a complete waste of money…yes I actually paid for this…then it turns up with no cover and is a tame family film with a not so tame un-family rape scene…me & mums hands firmly over eyes (the kids not ours) while we sang nonsense to cover the sound.

Ta for the cover…but now I will have to hide it with a strategically placed ornament on the shelf…oh the shame…

[quote=“Tigero, post:93, topic:478”]Muchas gracias senor Antonio.

Practicing my Espanol in preparation for Almeria.

Hasta la pasta…[/quote]

Luckily the Rev won’t have to bother learning spanish. Being from Yorkshire they will all understand him perfectly. Hast any Bisto? ;D