Custom DVD Covers #2

Thanks for posting the cover Bill…much appreciated!

Don’t suppose anyone has custom covers or scans for the following?

Killer Calibre 32 (other than the German cover)
All’ Ombra di Una Colt
Blood Calls To Blood
Death on High Mountain
Revenge Of The Resurrected

[quote=“Silver, post:62, topic:478”]Don’t suppose anyone has custom covers or scans for the following?

Killer Calibre 32 (other than the German cover)[/quote]What’s wrong with the German cover?

Nothing at all. I just have the German dvd and also an English language dvd-r. Just fancied a different cover for that one if possible.

Hi Silver, may I ask where you got the english dvd r of Killer Caliber 32? I’ve been looking for that movie.

From Atlas Visuals. It’s not bad quality and is actually slightly longer than the official release :wink:

I’ve never bought from them. what are they like?

Pretty good. You get a detailed and pretty accurate scale of sound and picture quality (and description of language/subs). (Unlike quite a few of the companies i’ve come across). They are also very reliable…i always have to send cash and have never had a problem. They don’t provide cases or covers, but this means they have generally cheaper prices and also the postage is free. Oh, and if they get an upgrade of a title you’ve previously purchased, you can get the newer version for free :wink:

Sounds pretty good. I might give them a go

Just began to wonder, why is this topic (and vhs cover topic) on the marketplace sub-forum?

I tried a little harder this time, and even came up with the ‘label’ Poverty Row Outlaw ;D
Please tell me what you think.

Very good Bad Lieutenant …I am after a few covers…how much do you charge? :smiley:

Any titles in particular?
I had fun doing it, but it was a whole lot of work. Still not satisfied with the text part yet though, but I think it looks better than some professional covers. Think I’ll be doing Fidani’s Savage guns next.

I am looking for three covers at the moment:

Pistol Packin Preacher.

Blood Calls To Blood.

Man Called Gringo.

Here you go, ENNIOO. Pistol packin’ preacher. It was a bitch finding images for this cover, so it doesn’t look as nice as $20.00 on No. 7, but it still looks better than Naushad’s covers ;D The background may look familiar, so there’s nothing wrong with your computers people…
And I charge a copy of that movie ;D

Great cover Bad Lieutenant …thanks a lot :).

Searching covers for the following:
Degueyo
Taste of death
The ruthless four
Black Jack
Go for broke
Django against Sartana
They call him holy ghost
Anyone can help?

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:74, topic:478”]I am looking for three covers at the moment:

Pistol Packin Preacher.

Blood Calls To Blood.

Man Called Gringo.

Man called gringo cover coming up in a few days. It’s gonna look really nice. Blood calls to blood is going to be really hard though. I’ve found only two too small images for that film.

[quote=“alk0, post:77, topic:478”]Searching covers for the following:
Degueyo
Taste of death
The ruthless four
Black Jack
Go for broke
Django against Sartana
They call him holy ghost
Anyone can help?[/quote]

There’s a scan of the French BlackJack cover on Shobary’s site, in the non english dvd cover section. And one for Go For Broke in the images section of Roger’s Spaghetti Western Site :slight_smile:

I’m looking for Degueyo myself!

[quote=“Silver, post:79, topic:478”]There’s a scan of the French BlackJack cover on Shobary’s site, in the non english dvd cover section. And one for Go For Broke in the images section of Roger’s Spaghetti Western Site :slight_smile:

I’m looking for Degueyo myself![/quote]
Thanks, i haven’t noticed the one on the Shobary’s site :wink: