Cricket Golf Tennis Snooker Other Sports Past / Present Discuss

NO NEIN NO SD

It’s not Jelena, it’s …

Ana Ivanovic is the Serb Tennis Girl that has caught Scherp’s roving eye :o ::slight_smile: :wink:

I did say Jelena or Ana :smiley: They are both “cutey” and good players.

As I was saying I am unable to “digest” specimens like Williams/Mauresmo/Navratilova ;D

MARIA SHARAPOVA is always good to ogle,.sorry to watch :smiley: and her tennis I like too :o

I wanted to get involved in the hooligan discussion, but luckily i think this is solved.
Concerning tennis I really like the big four tournaments. Matches over 5 sets are great. roddick against Younes El Aynaoui in 2003 french open is one of my favourites. 3 sets are boring, and to be honest i dont care much about women tennis, seems like unbalanced as you see results in finals like 6-1 6- so nothing close.

I also feel that women’s tennis is extremely inferior and shorter (3 sets) than the mens
far too many women’s matches are 6-1 6-2 totally one sided , poor non entertainment.

I DO NOT think on the basis of what they produce that women’s tennis PRIZE MONEY should be “equal” to the Men’s. Women’s prize money should be about 3/5 or less because far too many players are totally sub standard, some can hardly serve :’(

The women tennis players score well on the looks department though, no contest there :-* (except) for the 4 or 5 I mentioned earlier ;).

I feel ROGER FEDERER is the greatest player ever along with PETE SAMPRAS

Most entertaining were:
John McEnroe, Ilie Nastase, Stefan Edberg, Ivan Lendl , Boris Becker, Jimmy Connors :o

If any girls want to argue for the so called “equal pay” in tennis please feel free as I
know the topic is always hotly “contested”. I do feel my analysis makes good sense :wink:

Australian Open Tennis 2008

JELENA JANKOVICH (Cute, athletic Serbian Girl) BEATS

Serena Williams (Brute, pathetic USA “girl”) 6-3 6-4

Congratulations Jelena now go on and win the tournament.

PS. I also think Jelena is much prettier/cuter than Ana Ivanovic who looks clumsy especially when she keeps losing to the Williams duo :’(

As If to by “magic” Ana Ivanovic Finally beats the Williams “curse” and has a deserved
win 7-6 6-4 against the V.Williams after losing to her/him a number of times. :o

VINI VIDI VICI (or, in Serbo-Croatic:) ANIC, IVIC, OVIC

Those semis are going to be a feast for the eye …

Wonderful Tennis Aussie Open 2008

Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovich Ana Ivanovic and Hantuchova all great viewing.

If Ana is going to play as well as the win over V.Williams, then I will like her more :-*

TENNIS AUSTRALIAN OPEN RESULTS 2008

Mens FINAL : NOVAK DJOKOVIC :slight_smile: Beats J.Tsonga :’( 4-6 6-4 6-3 7-6

WELL DONE Novak a great victory over Tsonga and having beaten Roger Federer in semi.

Womens FINAL : MARIA SHARAPOVA :-* Beats Ana Ivanovic :-* 7-5 6-3

WELL DONE Maria an excellent victory and well played Ana for reaching the final.

SHAUN POLLOCK Legendary South African CRICKET ALL Rounder Happy Retirement

All time great SHAUN POLLOCK a fast bowler and powerful batsman is retiring from
International Cricket after many years of top level match winning bowling/batting.

Best Wishes to Sean Pollock and hope to see you in English County Cricket again Shaun :slight_smile:

ROGER FEDERER GREATEST TENNIS PLAYER EVER WITH PETE SAMPRAS

WHAT is happening with Roger Federer the world Number1 Tennis Player as he loses
in Dubai to “bratty”, “scruffy” Uk Player Murray ? Shameful non performance By Roger :’(
Australian Open 2008, Roger loses in semi finals to number 3 Novak Jokovic who then
thankfully WINS the final against Tsonga :-. Again Roger fails to win a tournament ?

WAKE UP ROGER !!

TENNIS GREAT NEWS !

Nicolay Davidenko has Beaten 7-5 6-4 That odious Murray :smiley:

Nice One Dav :slight_smile:

WELL PLAYED EUROPEAN GOLFERS Gregory Bourdy and Thomas Levet (France)

Great to see EUROPEAN winners of the 2 recent Golf tournaments, well played.