Comprehensive List of SW's and where to get them

The newer releases are sold at Cine City. Mail where you can contact the guy from Global: videob@telkomsa.net

I also updated the list to include that if you have any information on titles in bold that were released on VHS (and English), please reply with that information as well.

you can email me directly at global
videob@telkomsa.net

none of my new and upcoming releases are at xploited.its all on ebay

NIGHT OF THE SERPENT AKA RINGO KILL
MURIETA AKA REVENGE OF SARTANA
BASTARDS GO KILL
ARIZONA COLT RETURNS
UNHOLY 4
DEAD MEN DONT MAKE SHADOWS =NOT AT XPLOITED ON EBAY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310013772644&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=310013772544&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=021

ALL ENG DUBBED.SOON ON MY NEW WEBSITE SERPENTDVD.COM

NEXT RELEASES OF MINE YOU CAN ADD :

10 KILLERS COME FROM AFAR AKA DALLAS
ONE MORE TO HELL AKA FULL HOUSE FOR THE DEVIL
KILLER KID
LOLA COLT
BLOOD AT SUNDOWN

Thanks, updated the list

Good job with this list. It’s certainly a useful thing to have. I tend to only buy dvd-r’s from Atlas and ETC, but if they don’t have something, then at least it’ll now be easier to see if it’s available elsewhere. As others have mentioned, it is always better to buy a legitimite release, but sadly, in the case of many of these films it’s doubtful that will ever happen (and also i’ve found that some of these dvd-r’s contain more complete versions of some of the films…in which case i tend to get both ;)).

Absolutely…it’s unfortunate that probably 80% of the movies that aren’t released officially probably never will, but that shouldn’t limit you to never seeing it! I’m all for finding it and getting it unofficially, and if it does see the light of day, then just picking up that copy as well. Thank you.

i’ll die for vengeance
3 supermen in west
they believe he was a saint
sartana trade your pistol for coffin
pityless 3

all coming from global dvd

I am not a hundred percent sure what my policy should be towards ebay links in this forum…

If you want, I could just put something like “Global Video (ebay)”…does that work?

[quote=“warrior, post:27, topic:825”]i’ll die for vengeance
3 supermen in west
they believe he was a saint
sartana trade your pistol for coffin
pityless 3

all coming from global dvd[/quote]

What are other titles for “Pityless 3”?

three ruthless ones or gunfight at high noon

UPDATE

Added quite a few of missing titles from Video Search of Miami…I even added a couple of non-English ones for those that are completists. They seem to have quite a good list of SW’s…with decent information on print quality. However, they are a tad pricey ($20 for a DVD-R) and I’m not sure about art. Anyone bought from them?

As my last two posts have been thanking people, then I should be saying thanks to you as well Brother PRP, that’s a hell of a lot of work done and I’m sure that it’ll come in useful to me.
I havn’t bought from VS of M, because I read a dodgy report ages ago, but it would be good to be wrong on this?

Not a problem. With VSOM, I too have never purchased from them, but they have quite a few of the more obscure titles, which is the only reason I listed them. If anyone knows of anyone with the same titles who is more reputable, please let me know.

I should throw in my 2 cents and say thanks as well Patrick, I have already used this list to my advantage!!!

RINGO THE LONE RIDER HAS JUST BEEN RELEASED BY GLOBAL VIDEO

suggestion: put this list into the wiki, so that it can be easily updated and edited / accessed

yes? no?

[quote=“Sebastian, post:37, topic:825”]suggestion: put this list into the wiki, so that it can be easily updated and edited / accessed

yes? no?[/quote]
Good idea, i think

Wow that must have taken quite sum time to put together.
Gonna be very useful
THANK YOU!!

please add VIVA CANGACEIRO (TOMAS MILIAN)to GLOBAL list for JUNE release