Comin’ at Ya! (Ferdinando Baldi, 1981)

Have fun, amigo!
Looking forward to your report, of course!

I hope they’ll distribute some

I will be a short one. I will hold back on a review until they found a distributor. Might even have to sign something

COMIN’ AT YA! NOIR 3-D had its U.S. premiere screening at Fantastic Fest

Q & A after the screening

Tony Anthony interview outside the theatre

Pardons to those concerned for the links provided here (although, thankfully, a lot of you didn’t seem to care very much for anything pertaining to this film) but I have removed most of them (or sabotaged them in some way).

To make a long story short, Tony Anthony turned out to be a turd of a human being and I no longer want to help this project out in any way possible, which includes further free advertisement from links I’ve left behind over the years in his employ.

Sometime in the future I will be uploading onto youtube some voice messages I was left by the man himself recently. They make for fun listening if you enjoy hearing your Spaghetti Western heros lying, back pedaling in the same message to cover up the lie, being insultive and in one instance… threatening physical harm.

i do care about Comin at Ya 3D, but it probably won´t be released in cinemas in area, where i live
that´s sad, if it´s true about him, although i liked his interview on Zombie Popcorn and others, he seemed okay

I was certainly interested in this project but had very little hope it would ever reach a screen here in the UK. Sorry to hear the relationship with Anthony turned so sour.

Too bad about Anthony. I still love those first two Stranger films and BLINDMAN…but, I no longer think of Tony Anthony in the same light as have in the past.

Sort of lost interest with the film coming out a long time ago.

Bad news about Comin’ At YA! I would have liked to see the film in Noir 3D but if the movie isn’t released in my region it’s not possible. I was hoping for a DVD or Blue Ray Release either but no news about it.

Tony Anthony has done a lot of current interviews in conjunction with the release of Comin’ At Ya 3D this weekend in Texas… Have fun…go see it…

[url]http://drafthousefilms.com/blog/entry/drafthouse_films_comin_at_ya_3d_gets_a_new_trailer_and_a_texas_release_date[/url]

Well, Texas is only 8.000 kilometers away …

http://nl.afstand.org/Brussel/Sonora

I’ve never cared about Comin’ at Ya so far, but this trailer looks damn good…
I’ve always thought that it was a trash made only for cash, but trailer suggests something different.
I’m a bit intrigued. :wink:

It is trash

Are you from Greece?

Aren’t we all from Greece meanwhile ?

OK, so I don’t have to waste any more time to find and watch it… ;D

it’s not a trash

and i would recommend to listen some interview with Tony where he is talking about Comin at Ya, it’s very interesting and explains production difficulties.
It is little unfair to call it trash after you hear something about it and how the whole 3D movie had impact on a viewer back in 80’s. It was somehow disgraced in VHS release as you can find out in interviews with Tony…

OK, I’m a big fan of Tony Anthony so I guess if it’s even a bit trashy, I’ll like it anyway and it’ll fill one evening with good entertainment. :wink:
And thanks for recommendation. I hope someone’s uploaded interview with Tony on Comin’…