Cocksuckers!

(Yodlaf Peterson) #1

The Mighty Al Swearengen is coming to Blu-Ray!!!

[B]
HBO[/B] have announced the US Blu-ray Disc release of [B]Deadwood: The Complete Series[/B] on 23rd November 2010. Lots of swearing in the old west now in HD. All 36 episodes are included presented in 1080P with English 5.1 DTS-HD MA (you can also expect Spanish DD2.0 and English, French and Spanish subtitles) while all of the DVD extras will be carried over (those include commentaries, featurettes, interviews etc.).

[B]COCKSUCKERS!!![/B]

(Dr. Menard) #2

Hellz yeah! Glad i didn´t get the DVD box last month. I already heard rumors about a possible blu ray boxset in the not too far future. And it´s release date is only seven days before my birthday. I know what i´m gonna get this year. ;D

(Hoover Valentine) #3

Why do all the good shows like this get cancelled yet crap like “Do you think you can dance” or “Biggest Loser” remain on the air.
Horse shit I say, pure horse shit.

(Yodlaf Peterson) #4

Have you seen the series?

your coming across as a complete asshole, I was gonna lay off casting a vote in the thread you changed but I think I’ve made my mind up now.

(Dr. Menard) #5

Haha, i’m sure they hear much worse stuff at school, trust me! ;D

(Yodlaf Peterson) #6

[quote=“Dr. Menard, post:5, topic:2441”]Haha, i’m sure they hear much worse stuff at school, trust me! ;D[/quote]He’s just doing it for something to pipe up about.

The return of Sartana-Django.

Who’s he? will be the reply. Yeah right?

(Col. Douglas Mortimer) #7

I only remember Sebastian telling hoover to watch his language unless its another incident that I’m unaware of, or that you and hoover are the same person lol. I also remember silence who is 13 tell you not to bump threads so I think you’re getting facts mixed up.

(Yodlaf Peterson) #8

[quote=“Spuff vermon”]Not a asshole[/quote]Well your coming across as one, stop arguing with people over nothing and you will be fine.

And if Seb had a problem with the thread being called “Cocksuckers!” he would have told me himself by now, don’t need you to stick your oar in.

(Hoover Valentine) #9

I’m pretty sure I’m not Spuff. Hold on let me check…no I’m still me. Look I’ve known Spuff for years, he’s the reason I’m here. I would have never known what this place was without him telling me for weeks to join. In real life Spuff’s a great guy, yes he can be a bit of a dick sometimes, but arn’t we all from time to time. Let’s all drop the petty bullshit and get back to why we are all here in the first place…chattin bout pasta.

(Phil H) #10

Very well said.