Any Deadwood fans here?

Simply one of my favorite shows on television EVER, and a sorely missed series which was never able to finish its official run.

Deadwood, in my opinion, featured some of the best, most dynamic dialogue in television, not to mention one of its greatest villains/anti-heroes in the form of the immortal Al Swearengen! :smiley:

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/forum/index.php/topic,369.0.html

No, we never heard of Deadwood. :wink:

Ooops! Shame on me for missing that one! o_O

Loved that show. Hated to see it get canceled. It seems that all the shows I like to watch get canceled or just quit(Iā€™m still mourning Lost and Party Down). Good thing I still have The Simpsons, I donā€™t think that showā€™s going off the air anytime soon. And I hope FX picks up Louie for another season, that show is hillarious!

Awesome show. Ended with a bit of a whimper, sadly.

The Mighty Al Swearengen is coming to Blu-Ray!!!

HBO
have announced the US Blu-ray Disc release of Deadwood: The Complete Series on 23rd November 2010. Lots of swearing in the old west now in HD. All 36 episodes are included presented in 1080P with English 5.1 DTS-HD MA (you can also expect Spanish DD2.0 and English, French and Spanish subtitles) while all of the DVD extras will be carried over (those include commentaries, featurettes, interviews etc.).

COCKSUCKERS!!!

Hellz yeah! Glad i didnĀ“t get the DVD box last month. I already heard rumors about a possible blu ray boxset in the not too far future. And itĀ“s release date is only seven days before my birthday. I know what iĀ“m gonna get this year. ;D

Why do all the good shows like this get cancelled yet crap like ā€œDo you think you can danceā€ or ā€œBiggest Loserā€ remain on the air.
Horse shit I say, pure horse shit.

Have you seen the series?

your coming across as a complete asshole, I was gonna lay off casting a vote in the thread you changed but I think Iā€™ve made my mind up now.

Haha, iā€™m sure they hear much worse stuff at school, trust me! ;D

[quote=ā€œDr. Menard, post:5, topic:2441ā€]Haha, iā€™m sure they hear much worse stuff at school, trust me! ;D[/quote]Heā€™s just doing it for something to pipe up about.

The return of Sartana-Django.

Whoā€™s he? will be the reply. Yeah right?

I only remember Sebastian telling hoover to watch his language unless its another incident that Iā€™m unaware of, or that you and hoover are the same person lol. I also remember silence who is 13 tell you not to bump threads so I think youā€™re getting facts mixed up.

[quote=ā€œSpuff vermonā€]Not a asshole[/quote]Well your coming across as one, stop arguing with people over nothing and you will be fine.

And if Seb had a problem with the thread being called ā€œCocksuckers!ā€ he would have told me himself by now, donā€™t need you to stick your oar in.

Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m not Spuff. Hold on let me checkā€¦no Iā€™m still me. Look Iā€™ve known Spuff for years, heā€™s the reason Iā€™m here. I would have never known what this place was without him telling me for weeks to join. In real life Spuffā€™s a great guy, yes he can be a bit of a dick sometimes, but arnā€™t we all from time to time. Letā€™s all drop the petty bullshit and get back to why we are all here in the first placeā€¦chattin bout pasta.

Very well said.

The movie cometh

Behold

2 Likes

Itā€™s probably the first time Iā€™ve been excited to see a new film for years.