Cinemageddon invite

Hello fellow gunslingers,
Does anyone know how I can get an invite to Cinemageddon? I would like to become part of their community and also do my part to help out. Is anyone is willing to help me out I will be extremely grateful!

Thank You!

PM me and we can work something out.

Funny how he makes fun of people who can’t afford a 500 dollar blu ray player and accuses them of government handouts yet he wants to download dvds for free hahaha.

What the hell are you talking about, CDM ??

It’s statements this other feller has made. I ran across them in another thread (which title escapes me), but it’s not hard to find.

Found them. Noticed that he’s a member since 2009. Funny, never attracked my attention before.

Neither have I heard of this guy before. Upon reading some of his posts, I’m astonished he hasn’t been banned yet, what a boor.

:smiley:

You guys are just a bunch of VIRGINS

You guys are just a bunch of VIRGINS[/quote]

What the hell, I wasn’t talking about Jenny Agutter

Long ago (few years) I was on Cinemageddon, really great site, with lots of rare movies.
They don’t have open signup now so it would be great if someone has an invite.
Don’t know how to get there any other way.

I would be grateful :smiley:

Sorry to resurrect a thread for begging, but if someone could hook me up with a CG invite I’d be pretty grateful! I’ve almost gone through the R1 releases for stuff and am dying to get my hands on some more unavailable spags and poliziottos without spending tons of $ importing! :-\

Not really about CG invite, I’ve just got a question, hope someone might give me an answer. :frowning:

For the last five months or so, I haven’t used my CG account, nor have I seeded anything. Recently, I’ve been trying to snatch several flicks from CG, but I’m unable to do so. I haven’t been banned, my ratio is fine just as my internet connection is, but despite all that, I’m still unable to appease my hankering for a piece of spaghetti western or anything of that sort.

BTW, I use qbittorrent and at the moment, I have a different IP address, as I’m staying at my parents’ home. Don’t know whether it matters or not, the whole situation appears to be a little odd.

Does anyone have any idea what might be the issue here?

My guess,… it’s probably your new IP address. What i would do is, talk to one of the Mods on IRC and see if they can resolve the matter for you. Hope this helps, Mickey boy. :wink:

Oh, well, never mind then. I guess I can wait till I come back home, luckily I’ve got some stashed spaghetti westerns at my PC, so it’s not that much of a nuisance.

If the stays that way though, I guess I’ll have to get in touch with one of the Mods.

BTW, thanks for your reply, Lone Gringo… :slight_smile:

[quote=“Mickey13, post:12, topic:3287”]Not really about CG invite, I’ve just got a question, hope someone might give me an answer. :frowning:

For the last five months or so, I haven’t used my CG account, nor have I seeded anything. Recently, I’ve been trying to snatch several flicks from CG, but I’m unable to do so. I haven’t been banned, my ratio is fine just as my internet connection is, but despite all that, I’m still unable to appease my hankering for a piece of spaghetti western or anything of that sort.

BTW, I use qbittorrent and at the moment, I have a different IP address, as I’m staying at my parents’ home. Don’t know whether it matters or not, the whole situation appears to be a little odd.

Does anyone have any idea what might be the issue here?[/quote]

not sure if this is related to your problem, but didn’t they (i mean CG staff) have a new rule you have to snatch something at least once during a three months or something like that?

That would suck. Hope it’s not the case here, otherwise the whole issue is somewhat absurd to my way of thinking.

and btw, is someone here on their sister site TvVault (with tv shows)?

No, I tried to get on it, but couldn’t. You need an invite as well.

And if someone have an invite to cinemageddon itself I would be very happy to receive one :slight_smile: Were a member once but my membership got deactivated due to inactivity it seems.

No, there’s no snatch requirement. Power Users and below must be “active” every 180 days, with activity defined as either visiting the site or being connected (seeding) on the tracker. Plus, if one anticipates being gone for a long time, they can always park the account to keep it from getting deleted by the system.