Brother Outlaw / Rimase uno solo e fu la morte per tutti (Edoardo Mulargia, 1971)

Surprisingly enough, I really enjoyed this one as well, I donā€™t think itā€™s that bad. There is no denying that some scenes are excessively drawn out, some of that protractedness (is that a word?) really works for me on some occasions though, especially when followed by some gratifying outbursts of violence. The script is kind of on the more tenuous side, but there are also some moderately intriguing twists to the otherwise generic story that make the plot interesting enough. I have to say Dino Strano makes a great villain and is astonishingly charismatic here, which s something I didnā€™t expect to be perfectly honest. Admittedly, the flick is initially pretty deficient and invariably looks quite cheap, but it gradually gets better as the time goes by and ultimately ends up being pretty satisfying. Overall, some elements work, some donā€™t, but I donā€™t think itā€™s that bad, I kinda like it.

Yeah, I liked that one too, itā€™s neat.

1 Like

I have to echo what some others have already stated - I liked this much more than I thought I would. I expected this to be lowest tier grade spaghetti, and while it certainly is in some aspects, I enjoyed it much more than most titles at this level. Lots of stunt dudes falling off horses and a great shoot out at the end. Geez, almost 10 minutes on that opening credits sequence. Iā€™m not quite sure what it is about these kinds of spaghettis that I always likeā€¦ maybe its something about the general absence of any real character or plot that lets me just exist in spaghetti land

2 Likes

I have updated this filmā€™s page in the database. Please contribute to make it more complete and useful. Links, facts, trivia, pictures, reviews, etc.